Clinical Support Worker
- £25,468 to £27,486 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Michelle Ramage
- Reference: 171260
- Posted November, 20, 2023 12:00 AM
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able...
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
We are looking for an adaptable and hardworking person to support our service. An opportunity has arisen for an assistant Clinical Support Worker in the vascular laboratory. The laboratory provides a hub and spoke service across Tayside and Fife although the main base is Ninewells Hospital Based in Ninewells Hospital, Dundee. You will be an integral member of the multidisciplinary vascular team, providing support in the triage service for patients with vascular disease.
You will be an integral member of the multidisciplinary vascular team; however the main focus will be to provide support to the accredited clinical physiologists working in the vascular laboratory, Additionally you will support administrative services. You will also have an opportunity to support routine non invasive vascular assessments. Training in both areas will be provided. Good communication skills are essential for this post.
Experience in a health care environment is desirable but not essential, ability to travel across Tayside and Fife
Induction Standards & Code of Conduct
Your performance must comply with the national “Mandatory Induction Standards for Healthcare Support Workers 2009” and with the Code of Conduct for Healthcare Support Workers.
Informal enquiries to: Mr Scott Steedman, Lab manager. email - firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone Tel: 01382 63386
Hours of work are: 37.5 Hours per week.
Short-listed applicants will be contacted by email. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for shortlisting purposes.
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date.
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately.
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Tayside
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Posted by Home BargainsFrom £27,693 per annumFull Time
Job Introduction Job Introduction Home Bargains' Team Leaders support their store team to provide an excellent retail experience for our customers and deliver on store performance targets. Team Leaders are required to successfully complete the...