Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £67,285 to £71,978 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Michelle Ramage
- Reference: 171255
- Posted November, 20, 2023 12:00 AM
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able...
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
The Psychological Therapies team in CAMHS comprises approx 30 members of staff, over two sites, and includes Clinical Psychologists, Clinical Associates, and Systemic Family Therapists. This post will be managed and supervised through the Psychological Therapies Service based in Dundee. Opportunities exist for part-time working with flexibility in respect of a hybrid model of having some time working remotely, should this be sought.
Whilst opportunities are available for involvement in a range of the clinical activities of the Psychological Therapies Service, this post is predominantly focussed on the development and improvement of Paediatric Neurodevelopmental services with an expectation of specialist experience and training in this field. In addition to a small team of psychologists involved in this work, there is also a large team of multidisciplinary clinical colleagues and support staff to progress the agendas of delivering efficient, high quality services which can be readily accessed and are responsive to the changing needs of this population
In addition to direct clinical work this post will linked closely to the multidisciplinary teams and partner agencies to support and enhance the professional psychological care of clients within the service. There will be regular opportunities for supervision and future opportunities to pursue further training or involvement with clinically relevant research and training initiatives. This represents an excellent opportunity to join an established and supportive team with good links within both CAMHS and the wider NHS Tayside Psychological Therapies Service.
Informal enquiries to: Dr Sheenagh Macdonald, Consultant Clinical Psychologist (01382 346565) or email email@example.com or Dr Halina Rzepecka, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of work are up to 37.5 – part-time and job share applications are also welcomed
Short-listed applicants will be contacted by email. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for shortlisting purposes.
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date.
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately.
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Tayside