Healthcare Support Worker
- Full Time
- Contact: Michelle Ramage
- Reference: 171244
- Posted November, 20, 2023 12:00 AM
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able...
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
The Acute Surgical Receiving Unit environment is one of constant change and challenges, and this is an exciting opportunity for any individual to join our team.
We are looking for a individual committed to delivering compassionate care, and prepared to participate in ongoing learning. Experience of working within a hospital environment would be beneficial, however various training is available.
You will be required to achieve the mandatory Induction Standards for Healthcare Support Workers in Scotland and to comply with the Code of Conduct throughout your employment.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact: SCN Gemma Edgar, telephone on 01382 660111 extension 33400.
Healthcare Support worker Band 2 or 3 (experience dependant) – Day/Night rotation. Hours of work are: 3 X 37.5 Hours per week & 1 X 30 Hours per week.
Short-listed applicants will be contacted by email. Please check your emails regularly, including your junk/spam folder.
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for shortlisting purposes.
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date.
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately.
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Tayside
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.