Team Leader - RTC
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 193431
- Posted November, 21, 2023 9:30 AM
Are you interested in bringing your existing skills to work in an energetic environment that will help you advance your career over the long term? Are you the kind of person on whom we can...
Are you interested in bringing your existing skills to work in an energetic environment that will help you advance your career over the long term?
Are you the kind of person on whom we can rely, someone who represents the company's core principles and is eager to pick up new skills?
Then you don't need to go any further since we offer a fantastic chance for you to become a member of our expanding Team Leader group in the RTC Department. If you choose to do it, you will become a member of a competent and knowledgeable group of people.
- Always maintain very high standards in the production area, including, but not limited to the following: deliver and never fail on HACCP and CPP; provide the product in accordance with the product specification; and complete all start-up and product run check paperwork in a timely manner.
- Motivate the team to uphold the health and safety requirements, as well as the 5S, production plan, and walkaway standards.
- Keeping track of how well the line is doing by completing SIC sheets and keeping operating boards up to date in a timely way.
- Maintain a forward-looking mindset and be fast to respond to unforeseen situations or changes.
- Maintain open channels of communication between the team and all the shift leaders and managers, as well as vice versa.
- Work together closely with the leaders of the shifts.
To be successful in this role:
- You are fully flexible at work and can work any rotas or hours on short notice.
- You have a good record of attendance and timekeeping.
- You are a team player and have passion to drive the team.
- You are good at both written and verbal communication.
- You have good numeracy and analytical skills and a good eye for detail.
- You have knowledge of 5S, health and food safety.
- You can work under pressure.
Full comprehensive training will be given to the successful applicant.
Please note, we retain the right to close this vacancy or keep it open subject to colume and quality of applications. We would, therefore, encourage candidates to submit an application as soon as possible.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Featured Online interview Immediate start PopularPosted by Aquatiq Hygiene Systems£35,000 to £42,000 per annumFull Time
Aquatiq Hygiene Systems have a vacancy for Service Technician based in Oban, Scotland to help supply services/support for our customers equipment on the West Coast of Scotland and Northern Isles, plus support to our international operations. Work experience within the Salmon/Fish farming industry with treatment system is an advantage.