Packer / Driver (Nights) (10726)
- £11.01 to £11.70 per hour
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 10726
- Posted November, 21, 2023 12:00 AM
PACKER DRIVER - (Nights) Menzies Distribution are looking for 2 Packer Drivers to join our team providing a first class service with our team in Inverness working on behalf of Menzies Distribution Limited and its...
PACKER DRIVER - (Nights)
Menzies Distribution are looking for 2 Packer Drivers to join our team providing a first class service with our team in Inverness working on behalf of Menzies Distribution Limited and its customers.
What You Really Want To Know
- You will be required to work - 2am - 10.30am - Monday -Saturday + Sunday shift + 1 day off mid-week
- The salary is £11.01 per hour + £11.70 for Sunday shift
- 40hrs per week
PACKER DRIVER DUTIES
- Load your vehicle safely and within legislation
- Deliver parcels to our customers safely, efficiently and on time
- Ensure security of the vehicle and goods contained during transit to customer
- Uplifting previous days orders
- Complete all documentation as per company procedure
- Break down, allocate and load inbound supplies
- Keep the warehouse safe, clean and tidy
- Adhere to company procedures and policies
PACKER DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Full UK driving Licence (No more than 6 points) and held your licence for at least 3 years.
- No previous disqualifications NI, DD or DR
- Solid local geographical knowledge of commercial addresses & streets
- Physically fit to meet the demands of a multi drop driving and warehouse role
- Hardworking, positive and a flexible attitude to work
- Undergo a background check/drug & alcohol test if successful
- 31 Days Annual Leave (Pro-Rota)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care
Menzies Distribution is committed to creating a fair and inclusive environment where employees feel safe, proud and valued. We encourage ways of working that treat everyone fairly and with respect, and we look to create opportunities to improve the diversity of our workforce across all areas of the business.
We seek to attract and recruit people from the widest talent pool, who reflect the society in which we work. And we aim to encourage an inclusive culture where people can feel empowered to be the very best they can be, and to reach their full potential creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Posted by G4S£13.59 to £14.19 per hourPart Time
Uniform, Pension, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Health Checks, Up to 5 weeks holiday and the ability sell one weeks holiday after qualifying period, Bank Holiday enhancement, Corporate perks and discounts, Payroll Giving, Training and...