- £37,548 to £41,720 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 102688
- Posted November, 21, 2023 3:29 PM
End Date Monday 27 November 2023 Salary Range £37,548 - £41,720 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Hybrid Working Job Description Summary JOB TITLE:...
End DateMonday 27 November 2023
Salary Range£37,548 - £41,720
Agile Working OptionsHybrid Working
Job Description SummaryJOB TITLE: PMO Analyst
LOCATION(S): Edinburgh, Bristol, Halifax or Leeds
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites
We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PMO Analyst to join us at a really exciting time to help shape our governance for delivery of the programmes we support. You’ll be someone who shows a real passion for all things Governance and Control and works with real pragmatism. This is a real hands-on role, working with some fantastic people to bring real value to the Programmes we work on.
We’re on an exciting journey to transform our Group and the way we’re shaping finance for good. We’re focusing on the future, investing in our technologies, workplaces, and colleagues to make our Group a great place for everyone. Including you.
The Places PMO team is responsible for supporting our Group Location and Sustainability Programmes as well as supporting the Group's Strategic Workforce Planning Team.
Our team work closely with Strategic Workforce Planning, Location Strategy, FM, Design, Construction, Engagement, Delivery, Sustainability and Asset Management to ensure we have robust end to end governance in place to support safe delivery of out projects and change initiatives.
Our team plays a critical part in delivering our long term location and workforce strategy whilst simplifying and optimising our property portfolio.
About the role!
- The PMO Analyst will support the PMO Manager to establish and embed governance and delivery management processes supported by the creation of various MI dashboards.
- The PMO Analyst will also be, working hands on project teams, to ensure effective adoption of the standards and monitoring delivery.
- The role is part of a wider PMO team supporting and enabling effective delivery of Places wide Strategic Programmes.
- The PMO Analyst will support in the delivery of new ways of working, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders as well as 3rd Party Suppliers & Strategic Partners, to deliver a standardised governance and delivery approach.
- With a highly inquisitive nature you'll demonstrate strong capabilities of identifying problems and developing creative solutions.
- You'll be highly organised and capable of working independently to meet challenging deadlines.
- Highly organised with a good understanding of governance and risk management
- Experience within a Project Management Office environment
- The ability to meet challenging deadlines, working independently to deliver excellent business outcomes
- An excellent communicator, who can influence stakeholders
- The ability to drive continuous improvement, and deliver new approaches
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project experience is essential
- P3O qualification preferred but is not essential
Please note this vacancy is flexible on location, outside of London, but will require a minimum of two days a week in a hub location.
What you'll get in return!
We'll provide you with an opportunity to make a difference to thousands of colleagues working environments. If you want to help shape the culture of the group and delivery our future workplace and workforce strategies then the Places Team may be the team for you.
We have a diverse and inclusive team who create an environment that focusses on career progression and equal opportunities. We'll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a genuine difference to millions throughout your career with us.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 28 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that’s interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.