Senior Health and Social Care Support Worker
- £25,468 to £27,486 per annum
- Unspecified Hours
- Contact: Personnel Department
- Reference: 173524
- Posted December, 11, 2023 12:00 AM
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able...
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
Looking for a job that makes a difference?
Are you understanding and dependable?
Are you patient and compassionate?
The Care at Home team are recruiting for Health and Social Care Support Worker roles throughout Lochaber
- Training and development from entry-level to management
- Secure pay and pension
- Various Hours and shift combinations from 10.5 hours per week to full-time, 37.5 hours per week.
Please indicate on your application which vacancies you would like to be considered for.
- Lochaber wide - 37.5 hours per week
- Fort William - 22.75 hours per week
- Caol/Corpach - various hours up to 31.5 hours per week.
- Fort Augustus - 22.75 hours per week
- Mallaig / Arisaig - 10.5 hours per week
- Lochaline / Morvern - 21 hours per week
- Ardgour - 14 hours per week
- Kinlochleven - 14 hours per week
- Bank hours as and when required in various locations within Lochaber
You will require an SVQ Level 3 in Care, or a willingness and ability to work towards this qualification with support, within an agreed time scale.
For further information please refer to the person specification.
Informal enquiries to: Sarah Traynor- Care at Home Manager tel: 01397 709826; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for short listing purposes
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and also your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub - https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
- Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Highland
NHS Highland is geographically the largest of the 14 regional boards of NHS Scotland, covering an area of 12,500 square miles, across Highland and Argyll & Bute.
As a board we strive to ensure the environment is conducive to nurturing a positive culture, supported and delivered through our NHS and Social Care values.
Care and compassion
Dignity and respect
Openness, honesty and responsibility
Quality and teamwork
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.