Loss Prevention Officer - Aberdeen
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 47047
- Posted January, 04, 2024 5:44 PM
About the role: We are looking for a Loss Prevention Officer to join the Loss Prevention team! Working within our Loss Prevention team you’ll effectively support the provision of a safe and secure working and...
About the role:
We are looking for a Loss Prevention Officer to join the Loss Prevention team!
Working within our Loss Prevention team you’ll effectively support the provision of a safe and secure working and shopping environment, providing a uniformed presence to protect the company assets and to minimise loss.
This position is based in Aberdeen
- Help our stores feel like safe and secure places to work and shop.
- Work closely with Store Teams and build strong relationships with local police.
- Identify any high-risk areas and act as a strong deterrent on the shop floor.
- Engage with store management to ensure Company LP standards within stores are adhered to at all times.
- Action any other duties as requested by the Regional LP Manager including Out of Hours surveillance, LP auditing and additional support at other stores and attend department meetings.
- Previous security experience within a retail environment is preferred, but not essential, as full training will be given.
- You’ll be flexible and willing to work across different stores and opening times.
- Travel will be required on a day to day basis to cover a cluster of stores within a reasonable travelling distance from your home address.
- Totally committed to keeping our Store Teams and customers safe.
- Well organised with the ability to work well in a fast and busy store.
- Hardworking, self motivated and always ready to use your initiative.
- A confident communicator who can build great relationships with store teams, police and customers.
- Fully flexible to work 5 out of 7 days including weekends and evenings.
- Comfortable with using IT systems/computers is preferred but not essential.