Home, Gift and Seasonal Customer Advisor
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: DO11622
- Posted January, 05, 2024 7:41 AM
Role Overview Our club plus members are at the heart of what we do, so exceptional customer service and driving member loyalty is our main priority. To play an essential role in delivering this we...
Our club plus members are at the heart of what we do, so exceptional customer service and driving member loyalty is our main priority. To play an essential role in delivering this we are looking for a Gift and Seasonal Customer Advisor to join our team.
As a Gift and Seasonal Customer Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service, using proven selling skills to drive sales within our home and seasonal area, processing a variety of customer transactions and handling various payment methods, organising home delivery and after sales support when required, visual merchandising, maintaining the general housekeeping of the sales area and any other duties associated with a retail customer service role.
- You are passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our customers.
- A team player and confident communicator who is eager to learn new skills and gain new experiences.
- Naturally friendly person: our team members really enjoy what they do and who they work with
- Flourish in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Previous sales would be an advantage however not essential.
- Generous annual leave entitlement. Use your holidays when you want with limited statutory days off required
- Fantastic team member discount to be enjoyed in the store, restaurant and foodhall
- Access to Wagestream where you can track your earnings in real time and access a portion before payday to cover unexpected costs
- Thriving culture; the Dobbies team are passionate, diverse and committed to our customers
- Future opportunities; We want you to be happy and challenged at Dobbies for years to come so we offer various specialised training and further learning and growth opportunities
- A free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) that helps you deal with life’s challenges.
For 150 years, the Dobbies name has stood for quality. During this time, we've been proud to provide the very best products and expert advice to gardeners throughout the UK. With over 575,000 club plus members, our main priority is exceptional customer service.
Today Dobbies is the UK's largest Garden Centre retailers with stores across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. Naturally, we have one of the biggest and best ranges of quality plants and gardening equipment around. You don't have to be an avid gardener to enjoy Dobbies because, as well as having everything to make your garden grow, we have everything you need to simply relax and enjoy your garden – and much more.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.