- £46,244 to £53,789 per annum
- Part Time
- Contact: Michelle Ramage
- Reference: 175175
- Posted January, 04, 2024 12:00 AM
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able...
NHS Scotland is committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. To this end, NHS Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of society.
We are currently seeking to recruit Health Visitors to join the Tayside Health Visiting Service. This is an exciting opportunity to share your current skills, knowledge and leadership qualities and welcome all applicants, experienced, newly qualified or soon to be qualified Health Visitors.
The Tayside Health Visiting Service delivers a service to a varied demographic population in both rural and urban localities across Tayside. Our teams strive to deliver an excellent service to children, and their families living in our communities in line with the National Universal Heath Visiting Pathway, utilising the GIRFEC national approach and working in close collaboration with a range of multiagency and third sector partners.
As a Health Visitor in Tayside you will be given opportunities to further develop your career, receive regular management and child protection supervision, with access to excellent internal and external training. We offer all newly qualified Health Visitors a tailored preceptorship and mentorship program.
You must be a registered SCPHN (Health Visiting) with current UK NMC registration or due to complete the qualification within the next three months.
If you have the qualities we are looking for, share our values and feel excited by the prospect of what we can do for your career then we would like to hear from you.
Alternative working hours may be available.
NHS Tayside has a Relocation Policy and a copy can be provided on request.
Location will be discussed at interview
For informal enquiries please contact:
Lynne Summers, Team Leader 01738 564202 or 07917245296 email: email@example.com
Virette Swift, Team Leader ( 01738 564202 or 07760210967 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Short-listed applicants will be contacted by email via Jobtrain. Please check your emails regularly.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES
- You should apply for this post by completing the application process on Jobtrain.
- DO NOT upload a CV as this will not be used for shortlisting purposes.
- Posts close at midnight on the indicated date.
- For help to complete an application on Job Train please follow this link: https://www.careers.nhs.scot/how-to-apply/application-process/
- To view our accessibility statement, please follow this link: https://www.eess.nhs.scot/jobtrain-accessibility-statement/
- Please note that our correspondence method is by e-mail, therefore please ensure you enter your email address accurately.
- Please check your e-mail regularly (including junk folders) and your Jobtrain account for updates
- Please contact Jobtrain Candidate Support Hub https://jobseekersupport.jobtrain.co.uk/support/home for advice and support with any system issues
- We recommend using the Internet Browser "Google Chrome" or "Microsoft Edge" when using Jobtrain
- Once you have submitted your application form you will be unable to make any amendments
Some of our vacancies are for internal candidates only. If you are a member of staff, please ensure you update your Jobtrain profile to reflect that you are employed by NHS Tayside
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
71% Match£25,257 to £27,718 per annumFull Time
Playing a game, eating lunch together, visiting a beach. They’re everyday things. But in this job, they’re powerful tools: for building trust, creating memories and improving young lives. Because the children in our care have...
71% Match£24,990 to £27,417 per annumFull Time
The people who use our services tell us we’ve changed their lives. Our employees tell us they’re supported, enthusiastic and have opportunities to develop meaningful careers. We’re looking for someone great to join our team...
70% Match£22,663 to £22,944 per annumFull Time
The people who use our services tell us we’ve changed their lives. Our employees tell us they’re supported, enthusiastic and have opportunities to develop meaningful careers. We’re looking for someone great to join our team.