Customer Assistant - In Store Bakery - Inveralmond
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £10.90 per hour
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 300003256441734
- Posted January, 15, 2024 7:26 AM
Candidate must be over 18 years old to apply for this position due to the working hours requirement. Working Pattern Week 1: Sunday 0600-1400, Weds 1500-1300, Friday 1000-1800 Week 2: Weds 0500-1300, Friday 1000-1800, Sat...
Candidate must be over 18 years old to apply for this position due to the working hours requirement.
Sunday 0600-1400, Weds 1500-1300, Friday 1000-1800
Weds 0500-1300, Friday 1000-1800, Sat 0500-1300
To deliver a great shopping experience for our customers, we are looking for colleagues who put customers before tasks every time whilst championing and promoting our brilliant products. As the face of the business, you will be the voice of our customers helping us to continually improve.
· Serve our customers efficiently, both on the shop floor and at service points
· Keep the store clean and tidy, ensuring that our shelves are always stocked with product
· Monitor and deliver on the daily sales targets, priorities, promotions and selling opportunities
· Proactively engage with customers to understand their needs, make recommendations and deliver remarkable service throughout their visit to store.
· Build expert product knowledge to sell and recommend our products and services
· We’ll give you the training to utilise all digital tools and communication channels to deliver for the customer every time
· High levels of customer service
· Committed to delivering excellent work with great attention to detail
· Open to and acts upon feedback, asking for this regularly
· Takes accountability for planning and managing own workload efficiently
· Strong communication skills
· Adaptable to changing situations
· Builds positive relationships by being a good listener
· Good level of digital capability
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the retail industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact.
We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk flexible working.
If you consider yourself to require reasonable adjustments to any part of our recruitment process, we invite you to share those requirements with us when completing your application. We will make every effort to ensure your needs are met to provide a fair and transparent process of assessment.