Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 121768
- Posted January, 15, 2024 9:23 AM
Retail is at the heart of our business, we’re proud to be the UK’s fourth largest supermarket serving more than 11 million customers each week across our growing network of around 500 stores. We believe...
We believe in recruiting people who are passionate about delivering fantastic customer service and want to play an essential part in our ongoing success. Providing leadership, direction and ensuring standards remain high, you’ll bring a management style that motivates and brings out the best in those around you.
We’re currently recruiting for a high performing Online Manager. You will lead a high performing team of flexible, engaged colleagues who focus on what matters most to customers, whilst delivering operational excellence in your department(s)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Champion customer service by listening and responding to customers
- Take time to review customer feedback
- Ensure market leading availability across the department(s)
- Lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Great communicator who will share knowledge, experience and best practices
- Competent and confident Manager in Charge
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas
- Remain flexible and adaptable to change with the ability to lead the team through change
- Active listener to respond effectively to customer and colleague feedback
- Necessary food safety knowledge in line with responsible department
- Ability to have difficult conversations with effective resolutions with both colleagues and line managers
- Ability to drive down and manage key cost budgets across department(s) such as Shrinkage and Waste
Our aim to offer more of what matters extends to our employees too. Join our team of food makers and shopkeepers and you’ll receive excellent training, support and opportunities to progress across our diverse business. We also offer all kinds of perks, including a generous bonus scheme, pension scheme, company share options, life assurance and three discount cards one for you with 15% discount and one friends or family members with 10% off your shopping in Morrisons.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please note; we may close the vacancy early if we receive a high volume of applications.
73% Match PopularPosted by Home BargainsFrom £42,094 per annumFull Time
Job Introduction Job Introduction Our Store Managers lead and manage their store to achieve overall store targets and deliver excellent service to our customers through developing a high-performing store team. Store Managers are required to...