Service Team Leader
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 121784
- Posted January, 15, 2024 6:23 PM
Are you good with people and a natural leader, or a great customer assistant looking for the next step in your career? We're looking for Team Leaders to lead our Service teams and drive our...
Are you good with people and a natural leader, or a great customer assistant looking for the next step in your career? We're looking for Team Leaders to lead our Service teams and drive our service performance forward for our customers.
As a Checkout Team Leader you’re the driving force behind our Checkout team and as part of your role you will:
- Be a visible presence across all front end service operations, utilising headsets to quickly support colleagues and help customers complete their purchases quickly and efficiently at checkouts
- Create a team that delivers outstanding, friendly and helpful service to all our customers
- Create an engaging department environment where colleagues are trusted to place customers at the heart of everything they do and actively contribute ideas for improvement
- Build a supportive and performance driven culture where achievement and contributions are recognised and rewarded
- Confidently utilise all dashboards and reports to make decisions that will optimise the front end experience,root cause issues, developing plans and implementing corrective action
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations including cash handling, are followed as specified by the company
- Be responsible for the coordination and day-to-day communication within the front end departments, including cash, petrol station (where applicable) kiosk, customer service desk, trolleys and car park, supporting colleagues with queries where required
- Minimise waste, delegating put backs to be completed in a timely manner
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Experience in developing and leading teams, coaching to build competence and confidence for high performance
- Strong operational and technical knowledge of the Service department
- Able to effectively plan, organise and manage own and direct reports workload
- Able to work to strict deadlines
Click apply today to join our team - it only takes a couple of minutes! We’ll contact you soon, so please check your emails and phone regularly.
Please note: We will only recruit individuals who are over the school leaver’s age. To find out the school leavers age please visit the following link