Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £11.03 per hour
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/1117004/120540
- Posted January, 17, 2024 6:38 AM
Job Introduction About the Role Lounge Host at Upperdeck Glasgow airport We’re experience makers?. And relationship builders . And we’re hiring for Lounge Hosts. A few things about you We want you to bring your...
About the Role
Lounge Host at Upperdeck Glasgow airport
We’re experience makers.
And relationship builders.
And we’re hiring for Lounge Hosts.
A few things about you
We want you to bring your great team spirit, fantastic communication skills, and your top-notch customer service with you, when you join us. Don’t forget your attention to detail and organisational skills too!
Sodexo embeds a strong safety culture in everything we do. There will be company procedures to follow alongside our Health & Safety practises, so it is vital that you'll champion this.
- provide excellent customer service from the preparation, presentation and service of food and beverages to the Emirates Lounge customers satisfaction.
- Set the bars, ensure the condiments, glasses, cups etc are neatly arranged
- Load service counters as and when directed and to ensure sufficient supplies throughout the service period.
- Ensure that the lounge seating area is clean, sofa chairs and tables are arranged as per the lounge plan.
- Assist the chef with some food preparations for example fruit plates, cheese boards etc.
- Maintain lounge cleanliness during lounge operating hours.
- Provide an efficient and friendly service to lounge customers, ensuring that all their needs are met.
The Ideal Candidate
- Front of house and customer facing experience
- An element of food experience
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Lounge experience
- PERMANENT CONTRACT ONCE FULLY VETTED
- 8 hour shifts (0415-1245 and 1230-2100)
- 3 on 3 off
- £ 11.03
- 28 hours contract
- Employee benefits, rewards and recognition
- Staff car parking
- Breakfast and lunch on site
- Mandatory vetting
- Full training provided
- You must be able to provide 5 years working history, and 5 years address
- Overtime available most weeks
- Fantastic work life balance
About the Company
We’re Experience Makers.
And go-getters, fanatic foodies, and community pillars.
At Sodexo Live! build a career where ‘everyday’ is anything but normal. Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring personality, your background, and your desire for delighting others. In return we’ll give you all you need to thrive.
We Belong to a team that feels like family, ACT with purpose and be inclusive, Thrive in our career, while able to Be Live in the moment creating exceptional memories.
After giving it all, you’ll return home knowing that you’ve played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
Because at Sodexo Live! we’re so much more.
Be part of something greater
Why choose Sodexo Live! –
At Sodexo Live! we believe in making every moment count, for the guests we serve and for our team members. We take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet, making every event a positive story worth telling. Whether at high-profile sports venues, cultural destinations, corporate events or once-in-a-lifetime social functions, you won’t just craft the moment… you’ll be immersed in the action. As part of the Sodexo Live! team, you belong to something greater. You bring people together and make a real impact in local communities through the power of shared experiences. You have the opportunity to gain the skills to thrive for a long-term career with a team that is inclusive and always ready to embrace the moment.
Globally Sodexo Live! contributes to the success of events such as Royal Ascot, the Tour de France, the Rugby World Cup and soon the Paris 2024 Games, and showcases exceptional venues such as the Eiffel Tower Restaurants, Bateaux Parisiens, Yachts de Paris, the Royal Academy of Arts in London, the Museo del Prado in Madrid, the Hard Rock Stadium, the Scottish National Gallery, and the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles.
Other venues in the UK include, Fulham FC, the ACC Liverpool, and Edinburgh’s magnificent Signet Library.
Sodexo Live! is part of Sodexo which provides catering, facilities management, employee benefits and personal home services to 100 million consumers daily in 56 countries. At Sodexo we believe in the difference a day makes. That’s why we are proud to focus on people’s essential needs: we see them as key to improve the quality of life. We know that by focusing on the tangible, the real, the concrete improvements, day after day, for millions of people, we have a big impact not only on individuals but also on society and the planet. We believe it all starts with the everyday.