Restaurant Customer Advisor
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: DO11679
- Posted January, 22, 2024 3:24 PM
At Dobbies, we love to help our gardens grow – and so much more. Come and join us. A little bit about the role: As one of our team members your goal is to deliver...
At Dobbies, we love to help our gardens grow – and so much more. Come and join us.
A little bit about the role:
As one of our team members your goal is to deliver a great customer experience every day. You will do this by:
- Giving great customer service by helping customers with various transactions across the store.
- Driving sales through customer interactions alongside selling the benefits of the Dobbies Club membership.
- Offering a helping hand with customer queries through great product knowledge.
- Working with your team to maintain the cleanliness and upkeep of your store.
- You will also work on the shopfloor and other areas of the store as and when required, this may include working stock, cash handling, till work, take to car deliveries, stock control routines, restaurant service– an ideal opportunity to gain more skills and experience.
A little bit about the reward package:
- Generous annual leave entitlement consisting of 6 weeks annual leave - bank holidays included (pro rata calculated on your contracted hours).
- Treat yourself with generous uncapped discount across our stores with 50% off in our Restaurants, 25% off in the Garden Centre and 10% off in our food halls.
- Access to Wagestream – support your financial wellbeing, with ability to access earnings ahead of pay day, save for the future and financial advice.
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme through Retail Trust where you can seek confidential support, free counselling service and discounted retail rewards with our employee wellbeing platform.
- Access to Dobbies Academy – continue your development with our eLearning platform and development programmes.
A little bit about you:
- You have a passion for delivering a great customer experience, serving everyone with a smile.
- Ideally, you have experience within a customer facing role and have a passion for working within hospitality
- You work well within a team, builds relationships and have fun, whilst celebrating success.
- You show up to work on time, well presented and bring your can do and hardworking attitude along with you.
- You are eager to learn new skills and gain new experiences.
- You flourish in a busy, fast-paced environment.
A little bit about us:
For over 150 years, we've been proud to provide the very best products and expert advice to gardeners throughout the UK. Today Dobbies is the UK's largest Garden Centre retailer with one of the biggest and best ranges of quality plants and gardening equipment around. You don't have to be an avid gardener to enjoy Dobbies because, as well as having everything to make your garden grow, we have everything you need to simply relax and enjoy your entire home – and much more.