Home Support Worker
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £21,154 to £21,970 per annum
- Pension Options, 24/7 GP access, Fuel Card Discount
- Full Time
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: 10466
- Posted January, 26, 2024 3:53 PM
Do you have a passion for caring? Would you like to become part of our Hanover Care at Home services where you will have the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. If you do we would love to hear from you!...
Our Care at Home services are Development based and provide enhanced provision to support adults with varying needs including physically disabled, learning disabilities, older adults and vulnerable adults in their own home to live as independently as the are able with a responsive service adapting to their care needs in line with care and support plans.
Hanover currently have three housing with care services in Moray based in Forres and Elgin, Hanover care services are expanding due to increased care service delivery.
This Permanent Home Support Worker - Chandlers Court, Elgin role involves working on a rota covering various shifts over a 24/7 period.
This rota is a rolling rota to support a work life balance.
You will be working as part of a team to ensure that services are delivered flexibly, innovatively and in a dignified, safe and stimulating way.
Promoting independence and encouraging customers to exercise choice.
- Staff are responsible for providing personal care in line with care plans agreed by the tenant.
- Key working responsibilities implementing care plans, reviews and liaison with external agencies, family members and carers.
- Assistance with personal mobility support, support with daily personal tasks and general housekeeping.
- Medication administration from level 1-4.
What We Are Offering
Aside from offering a supportive and friendly environment where our people are valued and appreciated, we'll see that your hard work and drive to succeed is rewarded.
- Competitive Salary and Pension Options
- Full time & part time hours available
- SVQ 3
- Access to our Hanover Perks platform with 24/7 GP access including fuel card discount and high street voucher discounts
- Inhouse Training Programs
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Free Employee Health & Wellbeing Counselling Services
- Family friendly policies
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Protection Protocols
To join us, you need to have a genuine passion for helping people.
- Ideally, possess 1 year experience in care setting.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to undertake care practice in accordance with Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) code of practice, National Care Standards, Scottish Commission for the Regulation of Care and the Associations policies and procedures.
- Ability to relate empathetically to people and recognise their right to choice and independence.
- Ability to work flexibly and as a lone worker, covering a 24 hour shift pattern.
- Able to use Microsoft or equivalent applications competently.
- Ideally, hold and SVQ level 2 or above and be willing to work towards an SVQ 3.
We care about one another whilst taking pride in the service we offer. You will be working in a company with a strong identity and with the guidance and support of experience Managers you will be able to develop in your career.
To find out about working with Hanover, contact us on 0800 111 4646 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 09 February 2024