- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: DO11715
- Posted January, 29, 2024 2:15 PM
About the role Our club plus members are at the heart of what we do, so exceptional customer service and driving member loyalty is our main priority. To play an essential role in delivering this...
About the role
Our club plus members are at the heart of what we do, so exceptional customer service and driving member loyalty is our main priority. To play an essential role in delivering this we are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join the Dobbies’ Team.
In this role you’ll effectively manage the day to day operation of the Cafe and Kitchen by leading an engaged team, fulfilling best in class customer experience and smashing your commercial targets.
- Overseeing the fast-paced busy cafe operation, taking responsibility for putting our customers first and delivering results.
- Taking the lead in creating a great place to work for everyone on a day to day basis whilst thinking ahead to ensure your team have a development journey with Dobbies.
- Sparking your team’s passion for delivering the best customer experience possible by creating a brilliant customer journey.
- Working closely with our central support teams, maintaining top notch communication, stock supply and response.
- Ensuring compliance and health & safety regulations are carried out across the Restaurant, whilst caring for employee and customers welfare at all times
- You’ll bring restaurant expertise with proven experience of restaurant management.
- Commercial awareness and understanding of budgets, profitability from driving sales and improved ways of working.
- Ability to identify training needs. You'll be effectively coaching and training all levels ensuring our teams are delivering a first-class customer experience and safe centre environment.
- Adaptability. You'll act quickly and enthusiastically to changing priorities, workload and new regulations or requirements.
- Positivity managing change, you'll lead the team through each season with care and motivation to deliver the best.
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Fantastic team member discount to be enjoyed in the store, restaurant and foodhall
- Access to Wagestream where you can track your earnings in real time and access a portion before payday to cover unexpected costs
- Thriving culture; the Dobbies team are passionate, diverse and committed to our customer
- Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
For 150 years, the Dobbies name has stood for quality. During this time, we've been proud to provide the very best products and expert advice to gardeners throughout the UK. With over 575,000 club plus members, our main priority is exceptional customer service.
Today Dobbies is the UK's largest Garden Centre retailers with stores across Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. Naturally, we have one of the biggest and best ranges of quality plants and gardening equipment around. You don't have to be an avid gardener to enjoy Dobbies because, as well as having everything to make your garden grow, we have everything you need to simply relax and enjoy your garden – and much more.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.