Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £14 per hour
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SDX/TP/1117004/121205
- Posted January, 31, 2024 6:33 AM
Job Introduction About the Role Chef at Emirates Lounge - Glasgow Airport We’re experience makers. And food fanatics. And we’re hiring chefs . Every ingredient, every moment, and every venue is another opportunity to make...
About the Role
Chef at Emirates Lounge - Glasgow Airport
We’re experience makers.
And food fanatics.
And we’re hiring chefs.
Every ingredient, every moment, and every venue is another opportunity to make memories for guests around the world. Work alongside a team of creators that delivers the best of the local culinary culture. At Sodexo Live! you get to serve-up unforgettable experiences every single day. Because we’re more than chefs.
Be part of something greater.
- Responsible in preparation and presentation of all menu items to ensure that a high culinary standard is met and that the service is prompt and efficient.
- To Support in delivering required standards of food and kitchen operation.
- To check and receive goods ordered are to the standard and quality required and inform if there are any discrepancies or items unavailable.
- Demonstrate good customer service attitude to our clients, staff and customers
- Ensuring that company Personal and Food Hygiene, Health and Safety Standards, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure buffet and stock levels of all food and beverage items are properly maintained and replenished regularly as required and in accordance with food and safety standards. Control and monitor hygiene standards as per HACCAP.
- Provide training and guidance to service staff on the presentation and display of food.
Ensure that sufficient preparation is completed for the following shift.
The Ideal Candidate
- A positive attitude, with a willingness to learn and develop craft skills in a fast paced environment
- Previous chef experience
- Strong communication skills
- Basic food hygiene
- Good customer service skills
- Flexible Hours
- £ 14 per hour
- Many employee benefits, rewards and recognition.
About the Company
We’re Experience Makers.
And go-getters, fanatic foodies, and community pillars.
At Sodexo Live! build a career where ‘everyday’ is anything but normal. Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring personality, your background, and your desire for delighting others. In return we’ll give you all you need to thrive.
We Belong to a team that feels like family, ACT with purpose and be inclusive, Thrive in our career, while able to Be Live in the moment creating exceptional memories.
After giving it all, you’ll return home knowing that you’ve played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
Because at Sodexo Live! we’re so much more.
Be part of something greater
Why choose Sodexo Live! –
At Sodexo Live! we believe in making every moment count, for the guests we serve and for our team members. We take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet, making every event a positive story worth telling. Whether at high-profile sports venues, cultural destinations, corporate events or once-in-a-lifetime social functions, you won’t just craft the moment… you’ll be immersed in the action. As part of the Sodexo Live! team, you belong to something greater. You bring people together and make a real impact in local communities through the power of shared experiences. You have the opportunity to gain the skills to thrive for a long-term career with a team that is inclusive and always ready to embrace the moment.
Globally Sodexo Live! contributes to the success of events such as Royal Ascot, the Tour de France, the Rugby World Cup and soon the Paris 2024 Games, and showcases exceptional venues such as the Eiffel Tower Restaurants, Bateaux Parisiens, Yachts de Paris, the Royal Academy of Arts in London, the Museo del Prado in Madrid, the Hard Rock Stadium, the Scottish National Gallery, and the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles.
Other venues in the UK include, Fulham FC, the ACC Liverpool, and Edinburgh’s magnificent Signet Library.
Sodexo Live! is part of Sodexo which provides catering, facilities management, employee benefits and personal home services to 100 million consumers daily in 56 countries. At Sodexo we believe in the difference a day makes. That’s why we are proud to focus on people’s essential needs: we see them as key to improve the quality of life. We know that by focusing on the tangible, the real, the concrete improvements, day after day, for millions of people, we have a big impact not only on individuals but also on society and the planet. We believe it all starts with the everyday.