Senior Salesforce Infrastructure Analyst
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: JR11741
- Posted January, 31, 2024 9:24 AM
We're the global leader in providing energy solutions that help businesses grow and communities thrive. We work as a team and we’re proud of the difference we make to customers, to local communities, and towards...
We're the global leader in providing energy solutions that help businesses grow and communities thrive.
We work as a team and we’re proud of the difference we make to customers, to local communities, and towards a sustainable future for the world.
We’re looking for Senior Salesforce Infrastructure Analyst to join the business on an initial 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave (with the opportunity to be made permanent) to work closely with the Lead Analyst in the business and be responsible for configuring and managing deployments into Salesforce.
Why Aggreko? Here are some of the perks and rewards.
- A competitive salary and benefits package (including but not limited to pension plan, bonus scheme, and Life Assurance)
- Hybrid working
- Generous holiday entitlement, with option to ‘buy’ or ‘sell‘
- A focus on continued personal development
- Discounts & perks
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Paid time off work for volunteering in the community
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which helps promote and support a healthy lifestyle
What you’ll do:
- Service Ownership, accountable for the following key aspects of specific service responsibility.
- Capacity planning & trend analysis, SLA’s, service forums, alerting, incidents, requests, problems, knowledge, configuration and technical road map.
- To respond to 3rd level Service Desk incidents or requests and manage through to resolution utilising problem solving techniques or escalate where necessary.
- Responsible for Incident Management conforming to the Service Owner remit.
- Development and coaching within the team on standard operating procedures and key processes in line with area of expertise and identify training needs to Team Leader.
- Take a lead role in driving performance/process improvements within the team to achieve KPIs.
- To lead delivery or support of internal infrastructure projects.
- Perform server maintenance tasks on a regular basis along with any other regular support activity to ensure service effectiveness.
- To ensure that all tasks and changes are performed in such a way as to minimise any disruption to existing business users, including impact assessment of changes.
- To liaise with external suppliers for the ongoing support and maintenance of relevant hardware and software.
You’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Experience managing deployments.
- Experience with cloud platforms, ideally Salesforce but open to other cloud providers.
- Comfortable working with 3rd Level service desk requests
- Incident management systems
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
Find out more and apply now.
Bring your energy. Grow your career.
We welcome people from different backgrounds and cultures, and respect people’s unique skills, attitudes and experiences. We encourage everyone to be themselves at work because we know that’s how we do our best, for each other, for our customers, for the communities where we work, and for our careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.