Senior HR People Partner (Shared Services)
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Reference: JR11654
- Posted January, 31, 2024 9:24 AM
We're the global leader in providing energy solutions that help businesses grow and communities thrive. We work as a team and we’ re proud of the difference we make to customers, to local communities, and...
We're the global leader in providing energy solutions that help businesses grow and communities thrive.
We work as a team and we’re proud of the difference we make to customers, to local communities, and towards a sustainable future for the world.
We’re looking for a Senior HR People Partner (Shared Services) to join our international shared services team.
- A competitive salary and benefits package (including but not limited to pension plan, bonus scheme, and Life Assurance).
- Generous holiday entitlement, with option to ‘buy’ or ‘sell‘.
- A focus on continued personal development.
- Paid time off work for volunteering in the community.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, which helps promote and support a healthy lifestyle.
What you’ll do:
- Working with our Heads of People you will lead and participate (under the direction of HoP/BP) in regional and global People projects, initiatives, training and cyclical events that support the business objectives and drive improvements.
- You will provide guidance, support and coaching on people matters including complex employee relations to managers and colleagues, conduct investigations and facilitate resolution of employee complaints and grievances, ensuring fair and equitable outcomes as agreed with HoP.
- You will contribute towards ensuring local HR compliance is adhered to from a legal point of view, ensuring all paperwork (including contracts of employment, pre-employment screening) are reviewed and updated in line with legislation changes.
- Using your system knowledge, you will pro-actively seek opportunities to coach and educate managers and colleagues to use Workday, adopt processes/practices, use policies and guidance materials.
- Using your analytical experience, you will interpret and analyse people data (including case management) to identify trends, metrics, and insights, that inform decision-making and solutions for enhancing people services and colleague experience.
- You will coach and/or lead the People Services Senior Advisors and Advisors to enable the efficient and effective delivery of people services through the employee Lifecyle including, onboarding, employee data management, benefits administration, and offboarding. Partnering with cross-functional Aggreko teams to deliver a good end to end experience for colleagues and managers.
You’ll have the following skills and experience:
- You will have a bachelor’s degree in HR or a similar HR qualification or you will be able to show a proven record of knowledge and know how.
- You will have excellent service orientation with the ability to build strong relationships with regional teams, and business stakeholders, with evidence of working across geographical and cultural differences.
- You will be able to demonstrate your experience in managing employee relations, investigations, and
- You will be able to show the application of commercial and financial considerations and the impacts these have on people-related decisions.
- You will be fluent in English additional European languages would be advantageous.
Find out more and apply now.
Bring your energy. Grow your career.
We welcome people from different backgrounds and cultures, and respect people’s unique skills, attitudes and experiences. We encourage everyone to be themselves at work because we know that’s how we do our best, for each other, for our customers, for the communities where we work, and for our careers.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.