Passenger Escort, Whitehill Service Centre, 476.57
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £23,631 to £24,044 per annum
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: WEL07898
- Posted January, 31, 2024 6:15 PM
Job Advert 20 Hours Per Week, 52.14 Weeks per Year, Fixed Term until 30/05/2025. We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and...
20 Hours Per Week, 52.14 Weeks per Year, Fixed Term until 30/05/2025.
We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and particularly from groups currently under-represented, including people with disabilities, those from minority ethnic communities or from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds
- Supervising the transportation of vulnerable children, adults and special needs service users from place of residence to Support centres and Schools within West Lothian
- Ensuring safe and efficient transport for service users
- Assist passengers boarding/alighting from vehicle
- Fastening of seatbelts and wheelchair restraining systems,
- Ensuring all belongings are stored safely
- Ensuring all passengers remain seated and secure whilst on transport
- Meet the needs of each individual service user ensuring a safe transport environment.
- Conversant with correct use of all specialist equipment on the vehicle including tail-lifts/ramps/clamps/restraints/harnesses- training provided.
- Any other reasonable duty required by the service
- Full PVG Disclosure
- Experience with working with vulnerable children and adults
This post is considered Regulated Work with children and/or protected adults under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scotland Act 2007. From 28 February 2011 preferred candidates will be required to join the PVG Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update check prior to a formal offer of employment being made by West Lothian Council.
77% Match£23,631 to £24,044 per annumPart Time
Job Advert Fixed Term until 31st December 2024 Salary £23,631 - £24,044 pro rata We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and...
71% MatchPosted by Aberdeenshire Council£23,355 to £23,997 per annumPart Time
Job Description Lead, as a key worker, in the provision of person centred care with holistic support of individuals, in a community or residential setting, whilst promoting equality and choice for all. Responsible for development,...