Assistant Home Care Manager - 6 posts - full time and part time (Various Locations)
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £29,992 to £33,021 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SBO07930
- Posted January, 31, 2024 6:36 PM
Job Description We are looking for Assistant Home Care Managers who care about making every moment matter. Job Title: Assistant Home Care Manager Location: Various/Hybrid Hours: 35 and 17.5 per week Salary: £16.43 - £18.09...
We are looking for Assistant Home Care Managers who care about making every moment matter.
Job Title: Assistant Home Care Manager
Hours: 35 and 17.5 per week
Salary: £16.43 - £18.09 per hour / £29,992.20 - £33,021.70 per annum
Qualifications: SVQ3 or equivalent or working towards.
Training: All training is provided.
‘Independence. Choice. Rights. Dignity. Privacy.’
We focus on these five principles to provide excellent care through a well-structured, meaningful and person-centred approach.
We are looking for people who share our core values and are able to apply these to the work that they do.
• Contribute to the management and delivery of high-quality care and support at home in line with SSSC Codes of Practice and National Care Standards.
• Provide leadership and direction in supporting the development of team members.
• Work productively in conjunction with their team to ensure the physical, emotional, and social needs of the service users are appropriately met.
• Promote the health and well-being of the people we support and ensure they are met in an inclusive way.
• To respond to requests for service provision, during the out of hours period, and to meet required service specifications based on individual need, as part/all of a care package.
• To maintain appropriate records and rostering systems. To ensure efficient deployment of Home Care staff and arrange for relief cover during the out of hours period for staff sickness and annual leave.
Benefits of working for Scottish Borders Council:
Living Wage Employer
Access to Blue Light Card discounts and SB Benefits
Paid holidays and public holidays
Paid training and the opportunity to gain qualifications
Take the first step towards your career with Scottish Borders Council by applying today!
Informal enquiries can be made to the Adult Social Care Recruitment Team by emailing email@example.com
Scottish Borders Council is committed to improving the diversity of its workforce to better reflect the communities we serve. We welcome applications from all minority groups and individuals who identify with one or more of the protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010. In particular from candidates who assess themselves as having a disability, under the Disability Confident Employer scheme this guarantees an interview to those individuals who meet the essential criteria of the post. All appointments will be made on merit.
77% MatchPosted by Midlothian Council£21,208 to £22,128 per annumFull Time
Job Description The job holder must be motivated, reliable and have an understanding of core values which are fundamental to the outcomes of this role. The job holder will support to the physical, emotional and...
74% Match PopularPosted by Hanover Scotland£21,154 to £21,970 per annumFull Time
Do you have a passion for caring? Would you like to become part of our Hanover Care at Home services where you will have the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives. If you do we would love to hear from you!...