Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 219755
- Posted February, 01, 2024 2:09 PM
Job Description There’s a lot going on behind the scenes at Argos to make sure thousands of products are right where they need to be, ready for our customers. As a Stock Assistant you could...
There’s a lot going on behind the scenes at Argos to make sure thousands of products are right where they need to be, ready for our customers. As a Stock Assistant you could be helping to make that happen. You’ll be putting away deliveries and picking stock for customers, always with a drive to provide the best service possible so our customers come back to us again and again.
It’s helpful but not necessary to have previous experience to work for us. What we really want to see is a passion for delivering excellent customer service, taking pride in the work that you do. Most of our roles work part-time with a variety of shifts across the stores opening hours, including weekdays and weekends. You’ll have your guaranteed part-time hours every week and there may be overtime opportunities.
We aim to make everyone who joins us be the best they can be and are committed to being a fully inclusive retailer where our customers love to shop, and our colleagues love to work!
Alongside a market leading rate of pay, we also offer a great range of benefits for all our colleagues:
- Discount card – 10% discount off on your shopping at Sainsbury’s, Argos, Tu and Habitat after four weeks. This increases to 15% discount off at Sainsbury’s every Friday and Saturday, and 15% off at Argos every pay day.
- Free food and hot drinks provided for Colleagues in all our stores.
- Generous holiday entitlement - based on the hours you work.
- Shopping discounts – special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more.
- Family leave – generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Pension – Sainsbury’s will match between 4-7% of your pension contributions.
- Sainsbury’s share schemes – allowing you to buy Sainsbury’s shares at discounted prices and the option to buy shares monthly from your gross salary to build up an investment.
- Wellbeing support – including free access to our Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service providing support and guidance on a wide range of issues.