Data Management Lead
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £61,641 to £68,490 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 105043
- Posted February, 01, 2024 6:27 PM
End Date Thursday 01 February 2024 Salary Range £61,641 - £68,490 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Flexibility in when hours are worked Job...
End DateThursday 01 February 2024
Salary Range£61,641 - £68,490
Agile Working OptionsFlexibility in when hours are worked
Job Description Summary.
JOB TITLE: Data Management Lead
SALARY: £61,641 - £68,490
LOCATION: Edinburgh or Leeds
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites
About this opportunity
Join us in this role, where you’ll play key part in helping the business deliver great solutions to customers, making sure our data is well managed, accurate and trusted. Here’s what you’ll get involved in -
- Recommending, designing, and documenting Data Management solutions and initiatives, championing policy, best practice, and tooling across Insurance, Pensions & Investments (IP&I)
- Investigating and analysing data to recommend and support solutions for our business areas. As well as identifying opportunities to mitigate Data risks
- Collaboratively working with colleagues from different areas across IP&I and the Group to understand and provide value and insight for our customers.
- Visually communicating complex messaging to senior management and “telling the story” in a compelling way.
If you want to work in a team that is seen as a centre of excellence that meets the needs and expectations of our customers, then our Data & Analytics team would love to hear from you.
Why Lloyds Banking Group
Like the modern Britain we serve, we’re evolving. Investing billions in our people, data and tech to transform the way we meet the ever-changing needs of our 26 million customers. We’re growing with purpose. Join us on our journey and you will too.
What you’ll need
- Experience in leading Data Management and Data Governance policies and practices (including Data Quality, Ontology/Data Classification, and Data Lineage Mgmt.).
- SME knowledge in Attacama, Collibra and Data Management toolkits
- Knowledge of data engineering, analytics, and Cloud (GCP ideally) technologies
- Have an active interest in new and emerging tools and technologies.
- Insurance, Pensions & Investments product knowledge
- Excellent communication, presentation, and story-telling skills
- Project planning / change management experience
- Previous experience managing teams
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that’s interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.