Health and Wellbeing Family Liaison Officer
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £27,100 to £28,213 per annum
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: ARB13805
- Posted February, 02, 2024 12:26 PM
Service: Education Closing Date: Friday 16th February 2024 Health and Wellbeing Family Liaison Officer to cover the Oban, Lorn and the Isles Area. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to positively impact...
Closing Date: Friday 16th February 2024
Health and Wellbeing Family Liaison Officer to cover the Oban, Lorn and the Isles Area.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to positively impact on the wellbeing and attainment of children across the Oban, Lorne and Isles area.
Argyll and Bute Council recognises the numerous benefits of a positive work-life balance to the wellbeing and productivity of our employees. We will take a flexible first approach to requests from our employees to change the way that they work. While we must balance such requests with the need to ensure the quality of the important services we deliver is not compromised, we will ensure that each request is given careful consideration with a view to achieving a positive outcome wherever possible.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Louise Chisholm, VHT CECYP
- Telephone: 01546 604543
- Email: Louise.Chisholm@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB13805/AED04597
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy
71% MatchPosted by Lochaber Housing Association£12,940 per annumPart Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional, highly motivated and efficient individual to join our well-established and successful service. As an Administrative assistant you will be at the forefront of contributing to the smooth operation of our Care & Repair & Handyperson services.
71% MatchPosted by Argyll Community Housing Association£23,718 to £24,881 per annumFull Time
Argyll Homes for All is seeking to recruit a full time Labourer to be based in the Oban area. Primarily supporting trade operatives in their work but also working in our void property’s carrying out full clearances, property cleaning, and basic repairs depending on skill set.