Event and Match Day Safety Steward - Rangers F.C. / Edmiston House Glasgow
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £10.90 per hour
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 8673
- Posted February, 03, 2024 6:39 AM
Event and Math Day Safety Steward - Rangers F.C. / Edmiston House Glasgow - £10.90 per hour We are looking to recruit Event and Math Day Safety Stewards to join our Glasgow Events team at...
Event and Math Day Safety Steward - Rangers F.C. / Edmiston House Glasgow - £10.90 per hour
We are looking to recruit Event and Math Day Safety Stewards to join our Glasgow Events team at Ibrox Stadium / Edmiston House.
Ibrox Stadium is home of Scottish Premiership team Rangers Football Club, Ibrox is the third largest football stadium in Scotland. Edmiston House hosts a long-awaited club museum, a new two-storey Rangers Store and a fantastic events space for use on match days and beyond, thus enhancing the experience for supporters when they visit Ibrox at games and increasing footfall on the Ibrox campus on a daily basis. Also is host to conferences and exhibitions, hospitality events and live events including a number of truly great acts, both established and up and coming.
As an Event and Match Day Safety Steward at G4S, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a wide range of events out with Ibrox Stadium / Edmiston House across Glasgow and the wider region, including the following venues:
SEC Campus - SEC Centre, OVO Hydro and Armadillo; SWG3, Hampden Park, Celtic Park, Hibs F.C, Clyde F.C, Scotstoun Stadium, TRNSMT, Summer Sessions and many more.
Whether it’s flexible ad hoc hours while you study; weekend or evening work during your free time; or working 40+ hours a week, we have a wide range of shifts available.
As an Event and Match Day Safety Steward you will be responsible for securing the venues, staff and visitors for our customers. This may include:
- Carrying out pre and post event safety checks ensuring compliance with safe working procedures
- Greeting, assisting and directing visitors attending the event
- Ensuring that no prohibited or restricted items are taken into the secured zones within the venues
- Monitoring visitor / crowd movements and behaviour to identify potential issues or incidents and to take action as necessary.
- Perks at Work Scheme: access to a wide range of employee benefits which include discounts in over 20 different categories ranging from Electronics, Home Appliances, Food & Groceries, Car Buying, Travel, Fitness, and more
- Holiday pay
- Workplace pension scheme
- Progression, training & development opportunities
- Free travel to qualifying events outside of the region
- On-site parking available on non-matchdays
No experience is required as we'll give you all the training you need - applicants holding their Level 2 in Spectator Safety (or above) are preferred but not essential, however, you must be willing to go through the funded training once on board.
If this sounds like something you want to be involved in, you will just need to complete the following application form and book an interview slot with our Recruitment Team.
Given the nature of the industry, we do need to ask some questions for security and compliance purposes, but don’t worry - you will only need to complete them once.