Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 114917
- Posted February, 04, 2024 8:57 AM
We've got a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacist to join our Cowdenbeath store, which dispenses over 6,800 valued items on average to the local community each month. Part Time, Permanent (25.5hrs per week) At Morrisons...
At Morrisons Pharmacy, we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It's natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, you will be accountable for the Pharmacy in their absence.
Our Pharmacists are responsible for the following;
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Maintaining a professional and welcoming approach to all aspects of the role
- Prepare medicine when appropriate using correct dosages and material for each individual patient
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Hold membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Integrity and compassion
- Pharmacists working for Morrisons will have to complete a DBS check (organised by us) prior to commencement of employment
We are proud to have an inclusive culture where everyone truly feels able to be themselves. Everyone is welcome at Morrisons.