Consumer Marketing Director
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 107666
- Posted February, 06, 2024 10:43 AM
End Date Tuesday 20 February 2024 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Hybrid Working Job Description Your job will be to use all the...
End DateTuesday 20 February 2024
Agile Working OptionsHybrid Working
Your job will be to use all the techniques of your marketing trade to drive category brand association so potential customers choose us; and you’ll support our product conversion teams by delivering groundbreaking prospect marketing through paid media that fills our funnels with excellent leads.
You’ll play with the breadth of customer propositions that Lloyds Banking Group has to offer, across all segments. And you’ll be working with a great team of marketeers and world class agency partners that have been responsible for famous creative and award-winning media strategies.
We are looking for someone that thinks about journeys and customer first – not just the boundaries of their plan or remit. So we need a curious collaborator who understands how to analyse a journey, discover the embers of performance, and then amplify with paid media to create a bonfire of brilliance that drives business growth.
But we don’t just want a gun for hire, we want someone who chimes with our values and purpose too:
At Lloyds we’re big on working together – so we want someone who is open, collaborative, and experienced enough to know everything isn’t about the number of people that sit in their org chart. We’re after someone who is in equal parts: coach, listener, thinker, doer and inspirer; someone who has enough drive to make a difference, enough insight to influence, and enough smiles to bring people with them and have fun along the way. In short: we aspire to be a courageous, diverse and driven group that get up in the morning to make finance a force for good.
If this speaks to you – then read on.
Reporting to our new Chief Marketing Officer, your key focus will be to drive market share and commercial outcomes for our Consumer Relationships, Consumer Lending, Insurance, Pensions and Investments businesses across the Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows brands.
What you’ll be doing:
- Refresh and reimagine our consumer marketing to build product consideration with prospects across paid channels.
- Increase category brand association of our brands in new markets where we want to grow.
- Be responsible for all media knowledge, insight, market intelligence, planning and buying, deploying an eight-figure paid media budget.
- Attract new customers into the bank by designing, delivering and measuring targeted content marketing and social media strategies.
- Increase the commercial focus of the consumer marketing team with regular reporting of relevant lead metrics, and monthly reporting on business outcomes.
- Closely collaborate with our Conversion Marketing teams, so we collectively support product areas meet their sales targets.
- Partner with our marketing science team to reimagine how to measure marketing effectiveness.
- Partner with our product teams, to develop opportunities for more prospects to see our brands as all-round providers of financial services.
- Partner with our insights team so we skilfully use paid media with humanity and empathy to meet customer needs as a true relationship brand.
- Partner with a team of 400 Experience Designers to deliver Experience led brands and promote our best experiences to the market.
- Design and implement high profile launches of new Customer Value Propositions to priority customer segments.
- Lead our public website and content strategy so we help both customers and the business grow.
- Nurture our relationships with our creative and media partners.
- Develop our dedicated and diverse team of consumer marketeers in multiple locations, so together they reach their potential.
We’ll be looking for these skills and experiences. But we know careers, like life, don’t always go in a straight line. So if you don’t have some of these but think you’ve got what it takes, get in touch. We’ll be hiring for attitude, experience and expertise in equal measure.
- You're that special individual who is both right and left brained: you see marketing as part-science and part-art, and you use creativity to drive effectiveness.
- You’ll have deep and broad commercial marketing leadership experience with evidence of the strategies, interventions and commercial outcomes you’ve led.
- You get numbers, which enables you to write a simple and clear case for investment with ease and panache.
- You'll know what it takes to bring high profile propositions to market because you’ve been there, done it, and got the t-shirt emblazoned with the results.
- You’ll have examples of big budget, imaginative, and famous creative under your belt; as well as experience developing creative for emerging platforms and channels using new technology such as AGI.
- You’ll have extensive media knowledge, including excellent relationships with a broad network of media partners.
- You have experience leading multi £m budgets and large agency retainers, but you’ll also be able to motivate suppliers through your message and manner, as well as your money.
- You’ll know what it takes to lead a happy, effective and productive team, and you’ll be able to show this through years of experience and outcomes.
- You’ll know how to identify, monitor and mitigate risks, because you know this matters.
- You’ll be an experienced influencer of that rarified corporate beast: a senior stakeholder (otherwise known as a normal human being who cares!).
- You’ll be a seasoned shaper of both strategic marketing plans, and the strategic direction of the wider business.
- You’ll harness an external profile and network to ensure that LBG remains innovative, humble and always learning.
- Experience working at a bank is nice, but not necessary. Empathy, energy and expertise is a must.
About working for us ...
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, build a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We're disability confident. So, if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.