Senior Manager, Loans Agency - CIB Lending Operations
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £78,634 to £92,510 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 106564
- Posted February, 06, 2024 10:43 AM
End Date Sunday 18 February 2024 Salary Range £78,634 - £92,510 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Hybrid Working Job Description Summary Operates as...
End DateSunday 18 February 2024
Salary Range£78,634 - £92,510
Agile Working OptionsHybrid Working
Job Description SummaryOperates as a senior level specialist/subject matter expert defining, developing and recommending appropriate policies/processes and contributing to the formulation of operating plans and CIB Lending Operations strategies. May also lead a team of specialist professionals.
Core purpose of the role
Loans Agency is part of CIB Lending Operations and the Senior Manager role involves leading a dynamic team who ensure efficient onboarding, execution, servicing and portfolio management of Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) syndicated lending transactions. In this role, you would be a senior point of contact for Coverage and Product areas internally, as well as external investors and partners, collaborating to deliver exceptional lending outcomes for CIB clients.
Are you looking for an exciting and important role where you can directly influence delivery of Lending growth which is pivotal to the CIB strategy? This is a fantastic opportunity for a bold leader who wants to contribute to the Group Strategy of Helping Britain Prosper every day!
The Senior Manager will be accountable for leading a specialist function of professionals:-
- We ensure effective and efficient set up, settlement and administration of CIB syndicated lending portfolios
- We handle the distribution of funds and information to and from borrower to lenders as part of our role as Facility and/or Security Agent
- We co-ordinate and ensure the accuracy of financial information downstream into Group Finance ledgers;
- We mitigate operational, financial, market and regulatory risks encountered;
- We engage partners and encourage positive relationships with clients, market counterparts and internal functions;
- We identify and champion talent, providing opportunities and stretching colleagues to fulfil their potential;
- We maximise operational efficiency by driving operational excellence, continuous improvement and simplifying activities to improve both colleague and client experience;
- We shape and deliver plans that support the strategic direction for the business
- Leadership – Creates client centric strategy, sets direction for team and role models the Group Values to build a positive environment that allows colleagues to be at their best whilst delivering sustainable growth. Deputises for Head of Function when required.
- Service Delivery - Leads team in delivery of high quality, accurate, timely, fair and efficient settlement and service. Utilises data and management information to understand and positively influence key performance and risk areas.
- Product & Process - You should have expertise in syndicated lending and global lending markets, associated products and the application of global benchmarks and/or risk free rates. Knowledge of systems, processes and accounting practices that form part of the syndicated lending journey at LBG would be beneficial.
- Partner Engagement - Actively establishes relationships with internal and external partners, creating open and clear communications and being recognised as a respected partner.
- Risk & Control – Monitors risks pragmatically and takes action to ensure all aspects of regulatory, operational, financial, information security and IT risk are satisfied and mitigated in line with the Group Risk Framework, appetite and policies.
- Change / Continuous Improvement - Lead the team in identification, shaping and delivery of enhancements to processes, controls, and working practices to improve efficiency, client service and risk profile. Initiate, shape, champion and support delivery of strategic change.
- Environmental Awareness – Exercise excellent judgement in decision making by remaining aware of evolving business, market, economic, regulatory and political factors and take those into account along with client, colleague, conduct and partner considerations in business decisions.
- Colleagues – Engages colleagues through consistent actions delivered with integrity. Take ownership of coaching, performance management, talent management and succession planning to cultivate the colleague agenda across the wider business.
Culture & Inclusion
We pride ourselves on creating a great environment for colleagues to work in, one which is inclusive and driven by our values. This is essential to our business success as we know that colleagues who can show up to work as themselves are those that bring their best.
We are an inclusive and diverse organisation with a scale that creates a vast range of roles and opportunities. We offer a wealth of options for continual personal growth in an organisation that embraces diversity of talent, creativity, skills and thinking amongst our teams.
The location listed for this role is our main Loans Agency hub in Edinburgh where the team are based. To ensure success in this role, you should be able to work on site at least 2 days per week.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.