Glasgow - Trainee Store Manager
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £26,000 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Caitlin Herbert
- Reference: 000142-2023-029859
- Posted February, 07, 2024 7:29 AM
Job reference : 000142-2023-029859 Full time/Part time : Full time contracts available Location : ...
You will undergo first class training and development, including holding stores on a planned and ad hoc basis with a view to you potentially becoming a Cover Manager at the end of your training, and then potentially on to becoming Store Manager of your own Store.
You must be fully flexible in terms of travel as you will be working in a number of different stores and you will have previous experience of working in retail or a related sector. You must be able to problem solve and think on your feet, alongside this you will be a people person, have the ability to plan and co-ordinate resources and be passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service. Key activities:
- Motivate and coach the team to deliver excellent customer service
- Lead by example in promoting and recommending complimentary shoe care products, demonstrating confidence with selling and excellent product knowledge, ensuring the very best level of customer service
- Resourcing / drafting rotas, working within budget
- Stock management
- Analysing and interpreting sales performance data and reports
- Making recommendation for ways to improve sales performance, based on analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and identification of customer insights
- Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained i.e. merchandising, admin
- Support the delivery of KPI’s, meeting all company standards
- Assist in recruitment and training of the team
- A hands on leader, with experience in retail or a related industry sector
- Have a positive flexible approach with a can do attitude
- Energy and enthusiasm, with ability to work under pressure, in a demanding fast paced environment
- Have the confidence and ability to motivate, coach and inspire the team
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Be methodical, organised and have a structured approach to work
- Spatial awareness
- Be fully flexible across the week
71% Match Online interview Immediate startPosted by RegattaFull Time
Do you get a buzz from working in a retail environment where you motivate and support a team to drive high standards across the store whilst providing a first class customer experience? Are you passionate about creating a friendly and inviting in-store environment for both customers and colleagues alike?...
70% Match PopularPosted by Home BargainsFrom £42,094 per annumFull Time
Job Introduction Job Introduction Our Store Managers lead and manage their store to achieve overall store targets and deliver excellent service to our customers through developing a high-performing store team. Store Managers are required to...