Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £66,861 to £75,780 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 106142
- Posted February, 07, 2024 4:53 PM
End Date Tuesday 20 February 2024 Salary Range £66,861 - £74,290 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Hybrid Working Job Description Summary . Job...
End DateTuesday 20 February 2024
Salary Range£66,861 - £74,290
Agile Working OptionsHybrid Working
Job Description Summary.
JOB TITLE: Data Solutions Architect
SALARY: £68,202 - £75,780
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites
About this opportunity
We require an event-driven data architecture which creates opportunities to digitise & deliver excellent customer journeys, business outcomes and meets group strategic goals. We need to simplify and redefine the data and technology landscape. And we need to deliver a Data science platform which allows us to deploy contemporary AI and Machine Learning capabilities to the benefit of all our customers. You can help shape this future.
You will work directly with our Lead Data Solutions Architect and the Enterprise and Business Data architecture communities to shape and define the Target Solution Architecture for the whole of the Insurance, Pensions and Investment business. You will act as technology evangelist, bringing to bear your experience and your enthusiasm to help build the modern data-led organisation.
Why Lloyds Banking Group
Like the modern Britain we serve, we’re evolving. Investing billions in our people, data and tech to transform the way we meet the ever-changing needs of our 26 million customers. We’re growing with purpose. Join us on our journey and you will too.
What you’ll need
- The practical experience required to define the technology patterns, standards and practices we will use to guide our organisation.
- Practical experience of designing and building cloud-based data platforms at scale. You will know and understand the benefits and trade-offs of the various approaches to building data platforms.
- Understanding of data engineering landscape and with this, a working knowledge of data pipelines and MLOps. You may have come from an engineering background in this space; although this is not essential
- Understanding of Event-based architectures – understanding where these are applicable and supporting practical steps towards asynchronous, events-based ways of working. Experience of event streaming and event broker technologies such as Confluent Kafka highly desirable.
- Strong story-telling skills to describe our Target Architecture and get real buy-in to achieve it.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 29 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that’s interesting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.