Braehead - Sales Assistant
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £10.62 per hour
- Part Time
- Contact: Caitlin Herbert
- Reference: 000106-2024-032962
- Posted February, 08, 2024 12:27 PM
Job reference : 000106-2024-032962 Full time/Part time : 16 hour contracts available Location : ...
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive hourly rate of up to £10.62 per hour + performance related bonus.
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK MONDAY - FRIDAY
At Deichmann we can offer you the opportunity to work within a fast paced, growing and secure company, in return for which we want you to be the welcoming, positive face of Deichmann. Ideal candidate: Whether you are a student wanting part time work, looking to kick start a career in retail, or to return to work after a career break Deichmann is the place for you! Working in our store you will be part of a diverse team who always go the extra mile to ensure customers have a positive and welcoming shopping experience.
To be suitable for this exciting opportunity you must be full of energy and enthusiasm, enjoy interacting with customers and all of the other important operational tasks, such as processing new deliveries of stock, helping to maintain store standards and replenishing stock in order to maximise opportunity for sales. Key activities:
- Providing friendly, helpful levels of customer service to ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience.
- Serving customers at the till, processing sales transactions, recommending and promoting complimentary products.
- Ensuring high standards of merchandising by ensuring the store is kept clean and tidy.
- Completing stock replenishment to ensure the store is always full.
- Processing stock deliveries to the store.
- Helping to achieve monthly targets.
- Fully flexible (Monday – Sunday, hours to be agreed by rota) including evenings and bank holidays.
- A positive, can do attitude with a strong passion for working within retail.
- The confidence to approach and serve all customers.
- Be well motivated to complete all required tasks.
- High attention to detail.
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a diverse team.