Veterinary Receptionist/Support Assistant
- Full Time
- Contact: Rhona Campbell
- Posted February, 08, 2024 3:38 PM
We are seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing person to come work in a varied role as a front of house Receptionist with a mix of Animal Care duties.
Job Type – Permanent 40hrs p/w
Including 1:4 Saturday Morning.
The job role includes:
• Reception duties including answering calls, welcoming clients to the practice and using the surgery’s practice management system
• Assisting colleagues to support smooth running of the practice
• Keeping up high standards of cleaning and infection control throughout the practice
• Animal handling and husbandry
• Stock control
• Light admin tasks
• Working as part of a supportive team
• Pet Care discount
• Opportunities to learn new skills
• Practice team lunch provided once a week
• Employer pension contribution
• Salary commensurate with experience/skillset
This role is varied and some other duties may be given to you depending on your experience/interest.
Closing date 17th February 2024
• Excellent communication & customer service skills
• Good IT skills
• Enjoy working in a hands-on setting
• Experience or an interest in farming and/or animal care
• At least 18 years old
• An appropriate qualification in veterinary support/or animal care a distinct advantage
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.