Office Administrator/Book- keeper
- Full Time
- Contact: Rhona Campbell
- Posted February, 08, 2024 3:43 PM
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to join us in an administrator and book-keeping role.
The job role includes:
• Day to day office administration roles
• Handling invoicing approvals
• Data input into practice systems
• Track and maintain health & safety
• Liaise with suppliers to arrange building repairs/maintenance
• Insurance & finance administration
• VAT returns using SAGE software
• Some reception duties when required
• Working as part of a supportive team
• Pet Care discount
• Opportunities to learn new skills
• Practice team lunch provided once a week
• Employer pension contribution
• Salary commensurate with experience/skillset
• Proficiency in MS Office Software
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Discretion with sensitive information
• IT Skills
• Experience of SAGE software an advantage
This role is varied and some other duties may be given to you depending on your experience/interest.
Closing date 17th February 2024
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
73% MatchPosted by Lochaber Housing Association£12,940 per annumPart Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional, highly motivated and efficient individual to join our well-established and successful service. As an Administrative assistant you will be at the forefront of contributing to the smooth operation of our Care & Repair & Handyperson services.