Kitchen Assistant - Baltasound Junior High School
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £13.61 to £13.77 per hour
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: SIC07078
- Posted February, 09, 2024 7:16 AM
Advertisement Details The Kitchen Assistant will undertake, normally under the general direction of a higher graded operative in a kitchen, the preparation, simple cooking, and serving of food. More detail is provided in the Job...
The Kitchen Assistant will undertake, normally under the general direction of a higher graded operative in a kitchen, the preparation, simple cooking, and serving of food.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information
- The grade of this post is C
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.3161 per hour
- Permanent Term time Part time post for 15 hours per week, 39 weeks per year plus 6.24 weeks (pro rata) paid holiday to be taken during school holidays
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- We are happy to talk flexible working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Baltasound Junior High School, Unst, Shetland
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Marlene Hunter - Catering Supervisor, Telephone 01595 744128 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Information about Shetland
Shetland is an archipelago in the north of the British Isles where you'll find freedom, wildlife and wild beauty, but also a rich culture and dynamic, forward-looking society. The Islands have a thriving and diverse economy full of opportunities and offer residents the ideal work/life balance. Shetland combines stunning coastal landscapes and wide open spaces with friendly, bustling island communities. Factor in Shetland's impressive modern amenities, highly regarded schools and the Islands offer a work life balance rarely found elsewhere.
Find out more about:
Living and working in Shetland: here
The Shetland Islands Council: here
70% Match Online interview AccommodationPosted by The Old Forge CBS LtdFrom £12 per hourFull Time
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and hard-working kitchen assistant to support our head chef in the day-to-day operations of the pub kitchen, working closely with the kitchen front-of-house teams to provide first class meals and service to our customers.