Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £23,651 to £24,490 per annum
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: ARB13592
- Posted February, 09, 2024 9:13 AM
Department: Education Closing Date: Friday 23rd February 2024 ASN Assistant within Oban Area (current hours are located within Dalmally Primary School) An opportunity has arisin to give targeted, numeracy, literacy and health and wellbeing support...
Closing Date: Friday 23rd February 2024
ASN Assistant within Oban Area (current hours are located within Dalmally Primary School)
An opportunity has arisin to give targeted, numeracy, literacy and health and wellbeing support to pupils on a one to one and small group basis. This post will be available from January until the end of March 2024.
Argyll and Bute Council recognises the numerous benefits of a positive work-life balance to the wellbeing and productivity of our employees. We will take a flexible first approach to requests from our employees to change the way that they work. While we must balance such requests with the need to ensure the quality of the important services we deliver is not compromised, we will ensure that each request is given careful consideration with a view to achieving a positive outcome wherever possible.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- These posts requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Lynn Sinclair, Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01838 200359
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference : ARB13592/AED0
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and well being and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy