Depute Head Teacher
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £70,116 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: ARB13829
- Posted February, 09, 2024 9:13 AM
Service: Education Closing Date: Friday 23rd February 2024 Depute Head Teacher, Oban High School Interviews will be held on 15th March 2024 Argyll and Bute Council recognises the numerous benefits of a positive work-life balance...
Closing Date: Friday 23rd February 2024
Depute Head Teacher, Oban High School
Interviews will be held on 15th March 2024
Argyll and Bute Council recognises the numerous benefits of a positive work-life balance to the wellbeing and productivity of our employees. We will take a flexible first approach to requests from our employees to change the way that they work. While we must balance such requests with the need to ensure the quality of the important services we deliver is not compromised, we will ensure that each request is given careful consideration with a view to achieving a positive outcome wherever possible.
Applicants should note that:-
- Happy to talk about flexible working arrangements.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- "Please Note - Pay arrangements for those starting after 1st day of school session. In accordance with Teachers Conditions of Service (SNCT - Appendix 2.19), Teachers who commence employment with Argyll and Bute Council after the first day of the school session will have their salary for the remainder of the school salary year (which runs from 1 August to 31 July each year), recalculated to reflect how teachers accrue leave and pay. In these circumstances, a calculation will be carried out upon commencement of employment and leave and pay will be adjusted. A link to the guidance sheet will be provided to the successful candidate should this be applicable."
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Peter Bain, Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01631 564231
- Email: Peter.Bainfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference: ARB13829/AED04203
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy.