Childcare and Education Worker
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £27,100 to £28,213 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: ARB13825
- Posted February, 09, 2024 9:13 AM
Service: Education Closing Date: Friday 23rd February Childcare and Education Worker, Willowview Early Learning and Childcare, Oban. Interview date of Friday 1 st March 2024 Applicants should note that: - This post is not suitable...
Closing Date: Friday 23rd February
Childcare and Education Worker, Willowview Early Learning and Childcare, Oban.
Interview date of Friday 1st March 2024
Applicants should note that: -
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Racheal Turnbull, Lead Childcare and Education Worker
- Telephone: 01631 709888
- Email: Rachaelann.Turnbull@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB13825/AED05245
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CVs, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy