Customer Assistant - 27.5 Hours - Livingston Outlet
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £10.90 per hour
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 300003340860962
- Posted February, 09, 2024 9:50 AM
We are looking for a Customer Assistant to be based in Menswear. Successful applicant must be confident in cash handling as will be trained for safe and End of Night Duties. Proposed Work Pattern -...
We are looking for a Customer Assistant to be based in Menswear. Successful applicant must be confident in cash handling as will be trained for safe and End of Night Duties.
Proposed Work Pattern -
Sunday 1400-1800, Monday 1230-1830, Wednesday 1100-1800, Thursday 1200-2000, Friday 0900-1300
Monday 1230-1830, Tuesday 1400-1800, Thursday 1200-2000, Friday 1400-1800, Saturday 1100-1800
All new starters will be expected to attend a 2 day Induction. Please be aware, this may not be held in your base store.
To deliver a great shopping experience for our customers, we are looking for colleagues who put customers before tasks every time whilst championing and promoting our brilliant products. As the face of the business, you will be the voice of our customers helping us to continually improve.
· Serve our customers efficiently, both on the shop floor and at service points
· Keep the store clean and tidy, ensuring that our shelves are always stocked with product
· Monitor and deliver on the daily sales targets, priorities, promotions and selling opportunities
· Proactively engage with customers to understand their needs, make recommendations and deliver remarkable service throughout their visit to store.
· Build expert product knowledge to sell and recommend our products and services
· We’ll give you the training to utilise all digital tools and communication channels to deliver for the customer every time
· High levels of customer service
· Committed to delivering excellent work with great attention to detail
· Open to and acts upon feedback, asking for this regularly
· Takes accountability for planning and managing own workload efficiently
· Strong communication skills
· Adaptable to changing situations
· Builds positive relationships by being a good listener
· Good level of digital capability
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the retail industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact.
We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk flexible working.
If you consider yourself to require reasonable adjustments to any part of our recruitment process, we invite you to share those requirements with us when completing your application. We will make every effort to ensure your needs are met to provide a fair and transparent process of assessment.
72% Match Online interview Immediate startPosted by RegattaFull Time
Do you get a buzz from working in a retail environment where you motivate and support a team to drive high standards across the store whilst providing a first class customer experience? Are you passionate about creating a friendly and inviting in-store environment for both customers and colleagues alike?...
72% Match PopularPosted by Home BargainsFrom £42,094 per annumFull Time
Job Introduction Job Introduction Our Store Managers lead and manage their store to achieve overall store targets and deliver excellent service to our customers through developing a high-performing store team. Store Managers are required to...