Store Colleague - Part Time - 20 hours
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £10.60 to £11.60 per hour
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 24138
- Posted February, 09, 2024 10:21 AM
Store Colleague - Part Time - 20 hours Part-time, £10.60 - £11.60 Ref: 24138 Salary: £10.60 - £11.60 Hours: Part-time Contracted Hours: 20 Contract Type: Permanent Location: 1B, Beach Boulevard Retail Park, Links Road, Aberdeen,...
Store Colleague - Part Time - 20 hours
Part-time, £10.60 - £11.60
Salary: £10.60 - £11.60
Contracted Hours: 20
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: 1B, Beach Boulevard Retail Park, Links Road, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, AB11 5EJ
Store Colleague – Aberdeen
Availability required on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and weekends
Here at Pets, we want people who are passionate about pets and care about their community, the type of person who stops to greet a passing dog and sits on the pavement to make friends with a cat. People who understand how important pets are to the people who love them, and who want to help us create a friendly, safe, welcoming space for pet owners at a local level. It's fast-paced, innovative, fun, and we put people at the very heart of everything we do.
Who are we?
We’re Pets at Home – if you’re someone who loves pets, you might know already know about our Pet Care Centres, which include services like Pets Grooming, and Vets for Pets practices around the UK. Our Pet Care Centres are community-focused, where local people work with local pet owners and help local pets.
What’s the role?
Your role will be at the heart of our pet care centres, and you will ensure our customers have a great experience that sets us apart and drives customer loyalty for our great brands. Our Store Colleagues are critical to the success of our business. They are responsible for exceeding our customer's expectations daily, ensuring the highest standard of pet care, brilliant operational standards, and building strong relationships with our customers and colleagues.
Who are we looking for?
• People who are passionate about delivering great service.
• Flexible. Due to the nature of working within a busy retail environment, we need you to have the ability to work a flexible shift pattern across 7 days a week. You will receive a minimum contract of 20 hours, but you will often be required to work more hours to cover busy periods, absences, and holidays.
• Ideally has experience of working within a customer-facing environment.
• Preferably you will have worked in target driven environment, but if not happy to work in one.
• Ready to take on 6 months of industry-leading training covering all the key aspects of the role, handling, and caring for Pets, Customer Service and Health and Safety.
Our culture is friendly and inclusive. Each one of our teams is unique because we welcome everyone, and everyone can be themselves. If you share our belief that together 'we're better with pets', we'd like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
We reward and recognise our store colleagues in ways that matter to them. Our benefits reflect our support of your mental, emotional, and financial wellbeing, both now and in the future. Here are some of our benefits which may be available to you:
• A discretional annual bonus scheme available to all hourly paid store colleagues.
• Paid Holidays: all colleagues will receive at least 28* days paid annual leave, which will rise to 33* days after 2 years.
• Gifts to and events to celebrate service anniversaries between 5 - 30 years.
• Extra days off for times that matter e.g., Birthday!
• 20% Colleague discount for all Pets at Home Group brands within our Pets at Home stores, Pets Grooming, Vets for Pets and online. 30% discount on own brand products.
• Access to a benefits platform with lots of discounts on other retailers.
• A free and confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
• Life Assurance for all colleagues.
Please note that we reserve the right to close a vacancy before the closing date due to the large volume of applications that we may receive. It’s important that our team can manage application levels whilst offering a positive candidate experience.
“Pets just see people. They aren’t biased and they don’t discriminate. We take our inspiration from pets, and we value and respect difference in all its forms. Our aim is to reflect the diversity of the communities we operate in, and every colleague can help us achieve this. We encourage our people to be themselves so even if your skills and experience don’t perfectly align, if you think you can make a unique contribution through your values and behaviours, we want to hear from you!”
Click here to read our Values & Behaviours
Click here for more details and her benefits
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 09-02-2024
Expiry Date: 12-02-2024