Growth & Structured Finance Director
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £87,000 to £120,000 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 107027
- Posted February, 09, 2024 11:10 AM
End Date Thursday 22 February 2024 Salary Range £100,657 - £118,420 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Flexibility in when hours are worked, Hybrid...
End DateThursday 22 February 2024
Salary Range£100,657 - £118,420
Agile Working OptionsFlexibility in when hours are worked, Hybrid Working, Job Share, Reduced Hours
Job Description SummaryWould you like to join a growing team within SME and which forms a key part of our strategic investment in 2024?
Job title: Growth & Structured Finance Director
SALARY: £87,000 to £120,000
LOCATION(S): London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh
WORKING PATTERN: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites
Would you like to join a growing team within SME and which forms a key part of our strategic investment for 2024?
The Growth & Structured Finance Team sits within SME and forms an important part of our strategy for 2024 and beyond. The team helps originate, structure and execute more complex/leveraged debt facilities for SME clients and prospects. The team will transact a range of funding requirements which will vary in complexity including MBOs, Mergers & Acquisitions and funding for growth especially where the bank does not see lending covered in full by traditional assets.
What will you be doing?
- Promote high quality deal execution by over-seeing an efficient client, credit and diligence/legal process for successful deal completion through the in depth understanding of the client and the request.
- Leadership responsibilities include acting as a role model and supporting the learning and development of Relationship Directors/Managers across the SMC business, providing regular constructive feedback and assisting development.
- Internal networking and relationships with colleagues in the SMC business, SMC Specialist Client Solutions, Credit and Client Products will be a key contributor to the team’s success.
- Developing and demonstrating good relationships with debt advisors and the professional community is a key part of this role.
- Influencing and shaping our overall proposition to market, driving investment in the right direction and providing long term support for our customers.
Why Lloyds Banking Group?
Join us and, as well as making a difference to customers, you’ll enjoy a fulfilling career where you’re free to be yourself. Great colleagues, transforming workspaces, hybrid working and a wide variety of career opportunities – you’ll find them all here.
What we'll need from you:
- Exceptional financial analysis and credit skills
- A background in the corporate finance market with significant experience of cashflow lending, debt origination and structuring
- Experience of successfully operating within the SME segment (£5m-£50m turnover businesses).
- Strong communication, leadership and project management skills
- Can evidence a strong external network and presence in the marketplace
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative. And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- A discretionary performance share award
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready for a career where you can have a positive impact as you learn, grow and thrive?
Apply today and find out more!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.