Workforce Planning Lead
- £56,421 to £66,861 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 107081
- Posted February, 09, 2024 11:10 AM
End Date Wednesday 14 February 2024 Salary Range £56,421 - £62,690 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Hybrid Working Job Description Summary An exciting...
End DateWednesday 14 February 2024
Salary Range£56,421 - £62,690
Agile Working OptionsHybrid Working
Job Description SummaryAn exciting opportunity has arisen within the Consumer Business Management team to lead the build out of data and insight within our strategic workforce planning workstream.
Job title: Workforce Planning Lead
Salary: £56,421 - £62,690 (national), £66,861 – 74,290 (London)
Location: West Yorkshire, Edinburgh, London
Hours: Full Time
Working Pattern: Our work style is hybrid, which involves spending at least two days per week, or 40% of our time, at one of our office sites.
About this opportunity
Here in our Consumer Business Management team, we're seeking a data literate and customer focused individual to join us on our mission to build an outstanding service offering to our Enterprise Risk and Consumer Platforms.
As the role of Business Management evolves, we're striving to provide a more data driven approach to both the ‘what’ and ‘how’ we support our Platform teams. Therefore we're looking for someone who can bring fresh insight and perspectives to the role and help us build upon the proven foundations we have already put in place.
You'll work collaboratively to support the build out of data and insight within our Strategic Workforce Planning workstream. You'll use the power of data to support critical decision making processes and drive solutions to a wide range of business problems, drawing insight from both internal and external sources and acting as a trusted advisor to team members at all levels across the organisation.
Accountabilities will include:
- Drive focus and unity on all aspects of SWP; collaborating with our customers across each Platform to help craft how they achieve their local workforce plans for 2024 and beyond.
- Work with the business to understand and produce well defined requirements across data sets that lead to the build of insightful reporting tools which drive efficiencies via automation.
- Analyse data from key source systems and craft suitable solutions that transform the data from information into meaningful insight.
- Interpret technical requirements across a mix of workstreams and turn these requirements into practical solutions using an assortment of technologies.
- Provide thought leadership and build data driven solutions that evangelise our vision and strategy that can influence a broad range of audiences.
We’re on an exciting journey and there couldn’t be a better time to join us. The investments we’re making in our people, data, and technology are leading to innovative projects, fresh possibilities, and countless new ways for our people to work, learn, and thrive.
What you’ll need
- Passion and curiosity for data visualisation - you've had significant practical experience of working with tools such as Excel, VBA, Power BI & Tableau to manipulate large data sets into meaningful and visually impactful MI.
- Strong numerical analysis and interpretation - you're accustomed to delivering complex numerical analysis and insight, supported by your ability to work methodically with a high level of attention to detail.
- Compelling storytelling - experience in producing a range of data driven outputs to support executive decision-making and help articulate strategy to key customers
- Data development - proven application of data design & management techniques, which you've used to deliver phenomenal outcomes for data consumers.
- Clear communicator - with a particular focus on building and nurturing positive relationships across varying divisions of the organisation and audiences of all levels
- Strong collaborator - with the skills to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Ready to start growing with purpose? Apply today!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.