Stock Coordinator - Inverness Retail Park
- From £10.94 per hour
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 61899
- Posted February, 09, 2024 11:25 AM
SHIFTS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: 24.25hrs p/w; Tue 14:45 - 20:00; Wed 15:30 - 20:00; Thu 12:00 - 16:00; Fri 12:30 - 16:30; Sat 12:00 - 19:15 To be a successful Stock Coordinator, you will...
SHIFTS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: 24.25hrs p/w; Tue 14:45 - 20:00; Wed 15:30 - 20:00; Thu 12:00 - 16:00; Fri 12:30 - 16:30; Sat 12:00 - 19:15
To be a successful Stock Coordinator, you will work alongside and inspire your team to prioritise outstanding stock processing to fulfill customer’s online orders and achieve performance targets.
Every day will be fast paced and challenging but ultimately rewarding. People are at the heart of what we do so your experience in coaching and motivating a team will be crucial to your success. You can count on us to invest in your personal development from day one
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times
To be a successful Stock Coordinator you will:
- Ensure stock is processed in and out of store quickly and efficiently to fulfil online requests through effective coordination of your team whilst working alongside them
- Inspire, develop and motivate your team to achieve performance targets and meet deadlines to always deliver our customer promise
- Use various operational processes to transport in-store stock to the appropriate area of the business, ensuring the stock always looks great for the customers
- Ensure smooth running of the stockroom processes by continuously improving and identifying and solving problems – driving the highest stockroom and operational standards
- Support the Store Management Team to deliver a great customer experience by working across all product areas, back of house and running the store when needed
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- You are passionate about our customers, our people and our products
- You are a friendly and well organised individual who motivates others with your energetic approach to work, and has the ability to create a great working atmosphere and team spirit
- People are at the heart of what we do, so you will need to be a team player who works at their best in a results driven, fast paced and challenging environment
- You are calm, efficient and supportive, even on the busiest of days, and always realistic with your expectations of others
- You have the ability to adapt to change quickly, effectively bringing the rest of the team on board with the new objectives
- A great communicator and can work naturally with people at all levels
- Experience in working to productivity related performance targets is desirable but not essential
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
Press the apply button now to start your application. Once you have applied for the job, we will initially consider your skills and experience based on your application. If you match our criteria we will be in touch to arrange a Telephone or Video Interview to find out more about your job history and more about you as a person. The next stage would be an in store assessment.
In order to apply for this position you must not have had an unsuccessful application for a similar role in 6 months
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
71% MatchPosted by Redstart UK£11.50 per hourFull Time
Successful applications will be responsible for a variety of jobs including taking delivery of goods into a warehouse for sorting, stacking and storage and then picking and packing items for dispatch as they are sent on their way to our valued customers.
70% MatchPosted by ScotRailFrom £23,917 per annumFull Time
ON TRAIN HOSPITALITY ASSISTANT LOCATION: INVERNESS Start your journey to a career with Scotrail and explore Scotland’s Railway while delivering a first-class hospitality service to customers from across Scotland and beyond. Come on board and...