Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technician
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 122949
- Posted February, 09, 2024 12:00 PM
Calling all qualified Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technicians! We are on the lookout for talented technicians to support our Pharmacists with the day to day running of our pharmacies. Do you have a naturally helpful and...
Calling all qualified Pharmacy Accuracy Checking Technicians! We are on the lookout for talented technicians to support our Pharmacists with the day to day running of our pharmacies.
At Morrisons Pharmacy we take a holistic approach to healthy living. It's natural for us. With our focus on the freshness and goodness of our food, our in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out. With over 100 in-store pharmacies nationwide and 11 million customers visiting us every week, we're helping to make Britain healthier.
We aim to be Britain's favourite in-store pharmacy, famous for service and our 'can-do' approach. That means we're offering more and more career opportunities at all levels, growing people, training and supporting them, and making a very serious investment in their success.
- Providing ‘final accuracy checks’ on medication that has been ‘clinically checked’ by the Pharmacist
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in line with GPhC expectations
- Making sure patients receive friendly, confidential and attentive service
- Labelling and dispensing of Prescription Only Medicines (POMs)
- The safe handout of prescriptions in line with pharmacy procedures
- Helping resolve surgery queries
- Reporting dispensing errors and near misses
- Supporting (and helping control) Over The Counter (OTC) sales
- Delivering a range of Pharmacy Services
- Supporting the Pharmacy Team and Manager with the delivery of agreed KPIs
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
We want to provide everyone with the opportunity to succeed in their role and career with us. It’s one of our main ambitions here at Morrisons, so this could just be the start of your Morrisons journey.
You’ll be the kind of person who has:
- Completed an approved Pharmacy Dispensing Assistant course (e.g. NPA DAC)
- Completed (or be committed to enrol on) an approved Pharmacy Technician / Accuracy Checking course (e.g. BTEC Diploma Level 3 in the Principles & Practice for Pharmacy Technicians - including ACT competency)
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), once qualified
- Care and compassion for customers and is always helpful
- Enthusiasm and commitment to deliver pharmacy services and KPIs
- Ability to use own initiative to help resolution of customer queries
- Comfortable working shifts and weekends where required
What happens next?
Click apply today to join our team - it only takes a couple of minutes! We’ll contact you soon, so please check your emails and phone regularly.
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.