Graduate Area Manager
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 509406
- Posted February, 09, 2024 2:30 PM
Graduate Area Manager, London & South East £40,000 - £50,000 + fully expensed company car, laptop & phone. Please note that this position will require a degree of travel and some time away from home...
Graduate Area Manager, London & South East
£40,000 - £50,000 + fully expensed company car, laptop & phone.
Please note that this position will require a degree of travel and some time away from home during the course of a normal working week. Please consider if this is something that is practical for you before applying.
We are seeking talented individuals to strengthen our team of field managers in London & South East. The role is a demanding one and you will be part of an exceptionally hard working team striving to improve the customer experience and efficiency of our shops across the region day after day.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager you will provide leadership, inspiration and support to our shop teams and they will expect the highest standards of integrity and professionalism from you. Your work ethic must be second to none and your skills of organisation and attention to detail must be beyond doubt.
- Develop a fantastic team of Shop Managers who are motivated and capable of achieving great performances.
- Develop a pipeline of talent from the most junior level up to maximise internal promotion and development opportunities
- Operate as efficiently as possible, particularly in relation to key operational costs: payroll, waste and shrinkage costs.
- Communicate thoroughly and promptly with your team and with other operational departments to ensure a seamless experience for our customers every hour we are open and trading, seven days per week.
- Support your Area Manager collegues and your Divisional Manager through project work.
As a field manager you fulfil a key role in Farmfoods. You are the link between our shop teams, who serve our customers, and our other operational departments such as distribution, HR, IT and central services.
You are part communications director, part operations specialist, part inventor and all round pragmatist. You are all of the above and you motivate yourself with a healthy dose of enthusiastic determination. The role’s tough but then again if it was easy, everybody would be doing it.
70% MatchPosted by AmazonFull Time
DESCRIPTION Salary: Competitive Location: UK wide - Must be willing to relocate Start Dates Available: 2024 This role focuses on those who have military experience interested in working in the private sector. Amazon’s military recruiting...