Sales Coordinator - Glasgow F Outlet
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- From £10.94 per hour
- Part Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 60382
- Posted February, 10, 2024 8:23 AM
SHIFTS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: 7.75hrs p/w; Sat 10:15 - 18:30 To be a successful Sales Coordinator, you will work alongside and inspire your team to prioritise outstanding customer service and achieve performance targets. Every...
SHIFTS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: 7.75hrs p/w; Sat 10:15 - 18:30
To be a successful Sales Coordinator, you will work alongside and inspire your team to prioritise outstanding customer service and achieve performance targets. Every day will be varied, fast paced, challenging but ultimately rewarding. People are at the heart of what we do so your ability to effectively coach and motivate a team will be crucial to your success. You can count on us to invest in your personal development from day one
About the Role:
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times
To be a successful Sales Coordinator you will:
- Support the Store management team across all product areas, back of house and running the store when needed
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach by working alongside the team to offer our customers outstanding service and achieve performance targets
- Keep the sales floor well stocked with beautifully presented products, in an environment which is commercial, operationally efficient and safe
- Create an atmosphere where supporting and motivating your team to be at their best is at the core of everything you do
- Lead by example and demonstrate Company values all of the time
We’ll offer amazing benefits (see list further below)
- You are passionate about our customers, our people and our products
- You are a friendly and well organised individual who motivates others with your energetic approach to work, and has the ability to create a great working atmosphere and team spirit
- People are at the heart of what we do, so you will need to be a team player who works at their best in a results driven, fast paced and challenging environment
- You are calm, efficient and supportive, even on the busiest of days, and always realistic with your expectations of others
- You have the ability to adapt to change quickly, effectively bringing the rest of the team on board with the new objectives
- A great communicator and can work naturally with people at all levels
In accordance with Home Office guidance successful candidates will be required to evidence their right to work in the UK before commencement of employment.
This role is not one we would typically consider for sponsorship under the Skilled Worker route due to, for example, the relevant Home Office requirements on skills level, not being met. Candidates are therefore encouraged to consider their own right to work options without Next sponsorship
Press the apply button now to start your application. Once you have applied for the job, we will initially consider your skills and experience based on your application. If you match our criteria we will be in touch to arrange a Telephone or Video Interview to find out more about your job history and more about you as a person. The next stage would be an in store assessment.
#Sales #Stock #Delivery #Team #Assistant #Customer #Service #Work #Store