Technical Support Officer, West Lothian Civic Centre, 477.32
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £28,587 to £30,351 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: WEL07938
- Posted February, 10, 2024 9:28 AM
Job Advert Property Services are recruiting a Technical Support Officer who will have a great opportunity of a varied role which will see you working on a wide range of activities and projects to strengthen...
Property Services are recruiting a Technical Support Officer who will have a great opportunity of a varied role which will see you working on a wide range of activities and projects to strengthen our existing team.
The post holder will provide technical and administrative support to the Property Maintenance and Planned Improvement (PMPI) Manager and wider team in order to ensure the smooth functioning of contractor interfaces and to ensure accurate information is held for all non-housing properties owned by the council, as well as statutory and legislative compliance relating to property maintenance, Health & Safety, etc.
The benefits package includes a 36 hour week, flexible working hours, up to 30 days paid holidays and 7 public holidays a year, a comprehensive range of work life balance policies, occupational health services, learning resources and access to a range of discounted benefits.To support the council’s commitment to a healthy workforce we offer employees access to a range of specialist advice and support through an employee assistance programme.
If you have the following skills and experience we would love to hear from you:
- Confident in the use of IT systems including Powerpoint, MS Teams, Word, Excel, PECOS and Covalent
- Specialist working and development knowledge of Concerto and/or other similar property systems
- Proactive in identifying ways of improving service provision
- Excellent communication skills with varied audiences including contractors and team members to provide guidance and assistance
- Ability to develop, construct and deliver training for both internal and external participants
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively with service users, colleagues, contractors and managers at all levels.
- Good written skills, with an excellent attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Display initiative and an ability to take ownership to solve problems
- Ability to work flexibly to meet competing and unforeseen demands and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of planned, reactive and emergency maintenance works and projects process
- HNC in Construction or Property Management or related discipline, or other relevant work experience
West Lothian Council are committed to far reaching changes to the way we deliver our services. These changes include giving you the support and environment that you need to get on with your job and develop your abilities. Our dedication is demonstrated by the whole council achievement of the Investors in People Standard and always aiming a little higher in our service delivery and improvements.
We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and particularly from groups currently under-represented, including people with disabilities, those from minority ethnic communities or from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
73% Match£25,732 to £27,146 per annumFull Time
Advert We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and particularly from groups currently under-represented, including people with disabilities, those from minority ethnic...
71% MatchPosted by Lochaber Housing Association£12,940 per annumPart Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional, highly motivated and efficient individual to join our well-established and successful service. As an Administrative assistant you will be at the forefront of contributing to the smooth operation of our Care & Repair & Handyperson services.
70% Match£23,631 to £24,044 per annumPart Time
Job Advert Fixed Term until 31st December 2024 Salary £23,631 - £24,044 pro rata We are keen to employ a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and...