Next Generation Talent Partner, People & Places
Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £56,421 to £62,690 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 107314
- Posted February, 10, 2024 4:47 PM
End Date Friday 23 February 2024 Salary Range £56,421 - £62,690 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Job Share Job Description Summary Do you...
End DateFriday 23 February 2024
Salary Range£56,421 - £62,690
Agile Working OptionsJob Share
Job Description SummaryDo you want to play a key role in shaping and delivering our Youth Career Strategy? We want to hear from you!
An exciting 12-month secondment/fixed term opportunity has arisen to join the Next Generation Talent Team as a Next Generation Talent Partner to Insurance, Pensions & Investments (IP&I), Consumer Lending and Consumer Relationships. This role will focus on working with these Business Units and their People Partnering teams to provide strategic emerging talent solutions to support their future business requirements, in addition to enabling the end-to-end delivery of appropriate pipelines inc graduate, undergraduate and apprenticeship programmes.
- JOB TITLE: Next Generation Talent Partner - 12 Month FTC
- LOCATIONS: Edinburgh, Bristol, Halifax or Leeds
- HOURS: Full Time
- WORKING PATTERN: Hybrid, 40% (or two days) in an office site.
Do you want to play a key role in crafting and delivering our Youth Career Strategy? We want to hear from you!
An exciting 12-month fixed term opportunity has arisen to join the Next Generation Talent Team as a Next Generation Talent Partner to Insurance, Pensions & Investments (IP&I), Consumer Lending and Consumer Relationships. This role will focus on working with these Business Units and their People Partnering teams to provide strategic emerging talent solutions to support their future business requirements, in addition to enabling the end-to-end delivery of appropriate pipelines inc graduate, undergraduate and apprenticeship programmes.
- Provide IP&I, Consumer Lending and Consumer Relationships with strategic recommendations and solutions through designing and delivering programmes aligned to business units’ future skills requirements.
- Work closely with teams across People & Places to design, attract, recruit and embed emerging talent programmes.
- Lead and manage the cyclical activity of the emerging talent programmes. Be prepared to take the lead on key projects and lend a hand elsewhere across the team where required - we succeed together!
- Bring the outside in and provide insight from the external environment, comparisons to peers and industry practices to improve our internal offering to deliver an outstanding experience for all participants on our programmes.
- Drive insight through data analysis: collating, reviewing and using appropriate MI to make data led recommendations to build new programmes or improve our existing proposition.
- Provide insights and recommendations to feed into the broader Youth Strategy, including input into Group level strategic papers.
- Be an ambassador for Next Generation Talent at LBG and play a role in the promotion of the schemes both internally and externally.
What you’ll need
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience working with a diverse range of colleagues.
- Drive, energy and ability to act on own initiative, navigate ambiguity and balance changing priorities.
- Ability to apply incisive analysis to advise on planning and decisions.
- Awareness, understanding and curiosity about the wider early career's environment.
- A passion for creating diverse, equitable and inclusive opportunities for young people.
- Experience working in or an understanding of one or more of the business units is desirable but not crucial.
What will you get in return?
We cultivate a culture which brings together resourceful people from a diverse set of backgrounds who enjoy a collaborative and creative environment as well as genuine equal opportunity.
We'd also consider flexible and agile working practices to suit you.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms. We want our colleagues to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture. We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual performance-related bonus
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A variety of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Do you want to do amazing work, that’s exciting and makes a difference to millions of people. Join our journey!
We're driven by a clear purpose; helping Britain prosper. Our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where everyone is able to make a real difference!
If you're excited by the thought of becoming part of our team, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
70% MatchPosted by CrossReach£22,663 to £22,944 per annumFull Time
The people who use our services tell us we’ve changed their lives. Our employees tell us they’re supported, enthusiastic and have opportunities to develop meaningful careers. We’re looking for someone great to join our team.