Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £68,202 to £83,448 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 107464
- Posted February, 10, 2024 4:47 PM
End Date Saturday 24 February 2024 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Hybrid Working Job Description Summary . Job Description Business Architect SALARY: £68,202...
End DateSaturday 24 February 2024
Agile Working OptionsHybrid Working
Job Description Summary.
SALARY: £68,202 - £83,448
LOCATION: Can be based in Manchester, Halifax, Bristol, Leeds or Edinburgh
HOURS: Full time
WORKING PATTERN: Hybrid, 40% (or two days per week) in an office site
Within Group Architecture we’re Helping Britain prosper and recover through the use of technology! In short, we're investing in simplifying, modernising and transforming our technology landscape at pace, with customers at the heart of our decisioning. Would you like to help build the bank of the future?
As a Business Architect with us what would you be doing?
You’ll define comprehensive business capability models, business process maps and operating models to ensure long term success aligning to our Technology agenda with the Group’s Strategy; working closely with stakeholders across the business, conversing with audience of different technical expertise.
Provide guidance and expertise on business strategy for aligned platform ensuring design integrity, solution control, rigour, clarity and governance throughout the project lifecycle, bridging the gap between customer desires and our tech agenda, supporting them in achieving their objectives.
Responsible for translating and effectively communicating business requirements to technical or solution architects, to ensure technology solutions effectively deliver business outcomes
Conducts external research to stay atop of industry best practice including customer and products trends , utilise this knowledge when delivering business design activities to enable overall corporate strategy
Being an active member of our architecture community, sharing and building knowledge, mentoring and coaching more junior colleagues within the team.
If you think all banks are the same, you’d be wrong. We’re an innovative, constantly evolving business that’s shaping finance as a force for good. A bank that’s empowering its people to innovate, explore possibilities and
Skills and experience we’d need you to bring to the role…
A strong background in a relative field such as Business Design, Business Analysis, Solution Architecture and / or Data Analytics. BCS qualification (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
Applied knowledge and technical expertise in cloud platform and hybrid hosting architecture, API architecture standards, cybersecurity or similar.
Extensive experience in an Agile delivery environment, leading others and creating strong alliances at senior levels.
Experience of working in a regulated industry, preferably Financial services. We're particularly interested in people who have experience of:
- Consumer Relationships, Lending and Enterprise Risk
- Insurance, Payments & Investments
- Business Commercial and Corporate Banking
- Corporate & Institutional Banking
Are you the person we're looking for?
We want you to be passionate about working in Business Architecture; eager to build on your existing knowledge and skills; fully engaged in our collaborative and supportive team – learning together to achieve the best outcomes.
We know how you work and the approach you bring to the role will help us all succeed the qualities we’re looking for are:
- Highly collaborative, able to view a challenge from many different perspectives, solutioning in line with our Tech and Data strategies, evaluating complex expertise-led solutions against a range of criteria to find the ones that best meet business and customer needs
- Effective communication toolkit, able to distil sophisticated information and present in a succinct and clear format through both written and oral presentation to a variety of audiences, maximising influence, utilising storytelling and other methods.
- Creative, methodical and innovative individuals, excelling at critical thinking, willing to challenge, and who can think creatively about risks others may have missed!
- Enthusiastically monitoring and learning about future technology trends and innovations, distilling this information with our wider team, coaching and mentoring junior colleagues, whilst being open to receiving and building own knowledge.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that’s exciting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey !
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.