Create an alert for jobs like this
Be the first to get notified when new jobs are added
You can unsubscribe at any time.
- £68,202 to £83,448 per annum
- Full Time
- Contact: Human Resources
- Reference: 107459
- Posted February, 10, 2024 4:47 PM
End Date Saturday 24 February 2024 We support agile working – click here for more information on agile working options. Agile Working Options Hybrid Working Job Description Summary . Job Description Enterprise Architect SALARY: £68,202...
End DateSaturday 24 February 2024
Agile Working OptionsHybrid Working
Job Description Summary.
SALARY: £68,202 - £83,448
LOCATION: Can be based in Manchester, Halifax, Bristol, Leeds or Edinburgh
HOURS: Full time
WORKING PATTERN: Hybrid, 40% (or two days per week) in an office site
Within Group Architecture we’re Helping Britain prosper and recover through the use of technology! In short, we're investing in simplifying, modernising and transforming our technology landscape at pace, with customers at the heart of our decisioning. Would you like to help build the bank of the future?
What will I do?
You’ll build sophisticated frameworks and develop innovative solutions that meet the needs of our business. You’ll work closely with our Chief Architects to develop architecture roadmaps, guardrails, patterns and principles for aligned platforms, invigorated by the opportunity to manage the definition, development and delivery of a significant product or service.
If you think all banks are the same, you’d be wrong. We’re an innovative, constantly evolving business that’s shaping finance as a force for good. A bank that’s empowering its people to innovate, explore possibilities and grow with purpose.
We want someone who is passionate about working in Enterprise Architecture; someone who wants to build on their existing knowledge and skills to support and add real value to their team – and we want you to be fully engaged in our collaborative and supportive team – learning together to achieve best outcomes.
We love to give everyone opportunities to progress and develop in their career, but we do need to see some foundation skills that include:
A strong background in a relative field such as Solution Architecture, Business Analysis and / or Data Analytics. TOGAF certification or equivalent would be an advantage.
Experience of working in a regulated industry, preferably Financial services. We're particularly interested in people who have experience of:
- Consumer Relationships, Lending and Enterprise Risk
- Insurance, Payments & Investments
- Business Commercial and Corporate Banking
- Corporate & Institutional Banking
We’re also looking for people who are:
- Highly collaborative, able to view a challenge from many different perspectives, building insights to support solutioning in line with our Tech and Data strategies, a natural facilitator and skilled negotiator
- Well-developed communication kit bag with extensive customer management experience and skilled in translating information from the business to IT and back.
- Extensive experience in an Agile delivery environment working delivering on committed action with a sense of urgency, high energy and passion
- Creative, methodical and innovative individuals, excelling at critical thinking, willing to challenge whilst influencing positively
- You're adaptable, able to use & learn new skills & knowledge in varying circumstances and are comfortable providing complex analytical, research advice, recommendations and using your own judgment.
About working for us
Our focus is to ensure we're inclusive every day, building an organisation that reflects modern society and celebrates diversity in all its forms.
We want our people to feel that they belong and can be their best, regardless of background, identity or culture.
We were one of the first major organisations to set goals on diversity in senior roles, create a menopause health package, and a dedicated Working with Cancer initiative.
And it’s why we especially welcome applications from under-represented groups.
We’re disability confident. So if you’d like reasonable adjustments to be made to our recruitment processes, just let us know.
We also offer a wide-ranging benefits package, which includes:
- A generous pension contribution of up to 15%
- An annual bonus award, subject to Group performance
- Share schemes including free shares
- Benefits you can adapt to your lifestyle, such as discounted shopping
- 30 days’ holiday, with bank holidays on top
- A range of wellbeing initiatives and generous parental leave policies
Want to do amazing work, that’s exciting and makes a difference to millions of people? Join our journey !
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We keep your data safe. So, we'll only ever ask you to provide confidential or sensitive information once you have formally been invited along to an interview or accepted a verbal offer to join us which is when we run our background checks. We'll always explain what we need and why, with any request coming from a trusted Lloyds Banking Group person.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.